The Annual Chucklefish Hunger Games: Back to School Edition!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Witch Cat, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Concrete got real expensive recently.

Jareix Cryvix and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Ugh, I sang with Keemstar?
    I must be out of my mind

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  3. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Yay, I finally found an energy drink that I like. Now I'll probably develop another unhealthy habit...

4. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is the energy drink in question a can of Nos?

5. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Death...Death! Death!!.....What?...I'm a herbivore? Bull$&*t!! I'm in this for blood!!

Jareix Cryvix and Firebird Zoom like this.
  6. Witch Cat

Patience, my dear scaly chicken, blood shall rain from the sky soon...

HunterC1998 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  7. HunterC1998

I wanna imagine the psittacasaurus as a blatantly obscene prick and the Rugops as a regal, gentlemanly carvinvore.

8. Camodude10

Camodude10 Aquatic Astronaut

Pink Guy is cheering Filthy Frank on, and so am I

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  9. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Where is the death?

10. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Oh man... who da thunk that an illithid would be wooed by

11. Witch Cat

Oh shoot, I assumed this place died, sorry! The games will continue tomorrow!

12. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I find your lack of faith in us disturbing.

Witch Cat and Firebird Zoom like this.
  13. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

We want more!! We want more!! We want MOAR!!

14. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Can someone maybe make an appropriate photoshoop off of that?
    [​IMG]

15. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Why would you assume it died?

16. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    /////////​

You wake up groggily from your desk to the beat of System 7's Alpha Wave playing from the school speakers, you smell faintly of alcohol as you yawn, still half asleep. You look around, your vision blurry as you blink away the filth that accumulated in your eyes as you ponder deeply. Was that hellish nightmare just a dream? Were you finally back in reality? You look around once more, only to see the limp body of a student lying at your feet. The morning bells drown out your screams as the blood cakes the tiles on your floor. Class has started.

/////////​
    [​IMG]

The day starts anew and Garnet wanders around, occasionally punching stuff with her gauntlet while Pearl screams at her from her sand castle as Amethyst's corpse rots from the sidelines.

A group of 5 students (I'm not gonna write out their long ass names :zzz:) form a study group in order to hunt what's really important. Not tributes, but knaaaaaaaaaawledge. Alexander the Great and Arra, two cool dudes, sense the Nerd Rays® with their Nerdar™ and so they immediately spike up their hair and go on the hunt for those dorks. Meanwhile, Stanley has just left the bathroom, his mouth dripping with warm yellowish water and a pleasant smile plastered across his face as an angry voice booms in his head. He ignores it while his grip on reality slowly loosens. Stanley still feels thirsty, he goes on the search for more water. The spy passes Stanley as he wanders aimlessly in search of water too, but miraculously he chances upon the bathroom and a hah! A river! The door shuts as he bends over to drink up.

Hannibal sees this disgusting sight and deems himself too good for this, he leaves the school in search of higher education. His wish is granted and he gets placed in a classroom on the top floor. The author dies of a heart attack from laughing at his joke too hard, RIP, you shall be missed.

Hannibal sulks as he looks down upon the children playing. Sparklez is making a slingshot, a bipedal cat plays peek-a-boo with a possible pedo in a pink prop before one strong "peek-a-boo" from the man scared her away. An eldritch monstrosity is seen down there too, he strikes fear into the hearts of all men who dare gaze upon him, oh and he's playing tag with Illithid. (Political joke: check). But suddenly, God Emporer Trump trips and sprains his ankle, he is taken to the nurse where your dad is waiting as he receives a band-aid, it shall be handy for the battles to come. Rugopus is off to the side tending to Avril, how it hasn't eaten her yet baffles all.

"Thank you, Rugopus," Avril mumbles meekly while looking away as her cheeks burned a pale red.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR," Rugopus replied lovingly.

Another dinosaur peers into the scene with tears welling in his eyes as he thinks about home.

The (uncool) System 7 is being a little weirdo and eavesdropping on a boat and a gremlin.

Daddy Teddy, as he prefers to be called now, befriends Roland by giving him a flower.

"Thank you, Teddy," Roland mumbles meekly while looking away as his cheeks burned a pale red.

"We shall destroy the capitalist pigs," Teddy replied lovingly.

WIess peers into the scene with tears welling in his eyes as she questions her sanity while Ruby is off trying not to investigate those sick ass vape clouds she's seeing.

The day ends with Charmalange trying to steal some fruit from the school trees before being spooked out of it by nearby cannon shots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A full moon rises illuminates cloudless and haunting night.

Weiss, too traumatised by the stuff she went through, only hums weakly to herself in the corner. Stanley and the pilot both have the same idea and sleep in the trees, trying to ignore the bird eggs they're crushing and the ants crawling all over them. Markimoo and Filthy Frank both channel their inner pyromancer and spit some straight fire, Frank owning his ass with his new song "PLEASE STOP CALLING ME GAY", a classic. The spy, hallucinating from all the dirty toilet water, goes into a rage and tries to force Garnet into killing someone. She is stony faced and slightly amused as she pummels Pearl to death and throws her limp body on top of Amethyst's body just as the spy commanded her to do. I- Illithid is making a f-fire altar. Wait what? The- the boat is screaming. What on earth is going on? Why is Wilford cuddling Alexander? Why is Psittacosaurus healing from a broken heart? N-none of this makes sense. Keemstar doesn't have a gnome hat, why does a system need a band-aid? Why is Hannibal receiving an award? Why am I writing about how Firepaw and Shield knight are at a slumber party? This is meant to be a school theme, I think I'm going mad. Help! Help! Hel-

System 7, the band, quietly destroys Vivec's property as they wished to be the best songwriters at the school. Teddy, Daddy Trump, and Arra discuss their predictions for the next day as Avril sleeps peacefully by the fire they started using old textbooks.

The night darkens as all go to sleep, silence blankets the campus with its alluring calm as Garnet buries the bodies of her friends. All still. All quiet.

/////////​
    Hello everyone and sorry for the huge delay! I really should've kept up with updating this but I thought everyone lost interest so I stopped, but no worries, my misconceptions have been corrected and I shall continue to update the games regularly to bring you all the entertainment you all desire.

17. HunterC1998

AWWWWW COME ON! I WAS DEAD ON AND HE DIES NEXT THING!??

18. Witch Cat

This game is just GoT but with more bloodshed and uncertainty

19. HunterC1998

I had it guessed so perfectly though...and to see it go up and flames... AWWWWW!! I hope the psittacosaurus opens up a coined and NON-metaphorical can of Whoopass!

Firebird Zoom and Witch Cat like this.
  20. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Is there love interests in this now? What a strange turn of events [​IMG]