OOC The Age of Avali (character submissions)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by TheWorstPersonEver, Nov 13, 2015.

1. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

The Age of Avali

((NOTE: APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.))

STORY: In the year 2045, the world has been reduced to nothing more than a wasteland. Avali are the main population there now. Few humans have survived. The air, smells of smoke and rotten things, the ground, wet sand, and the only houses are tents.

RULES:

* No large amounts of immaturity. Anything like spamming videos and sound buttons, is forbidden. (for example, spamming this: http://www.myinstants.com/instant/dalek-exterminate/)

* Please keep any OOC chat in this thread. For example, asking what door a monster is in.

* Please do not go full on OP Mr Jesus Christ himself. (for examples of OP chars, here is a link: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/what-is-godmodding.13277/)

* In fact, any form of god moding is not allowed.

* Pleased do mature suggestions. As I said in my RP, "The Amnesia Case", things like "spooky witch doctor god" will not not be allowed to join the RP.

* For the love of god, if you have any weapons, DON'T FUCKING MAKE IT A OP GOD-MODE ONE! Things like "A rocket launcher that fires nukes and kills everyone"
    is prohibited.

* YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THIS RULE: The most recommended races are Avali and Humans.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, now with them out the way, here are the two characters I own.

Member of Avaliao: Nalvi
    Race: Avali

Eye-wear
    :
    Hobbies: Being a prick.
    Outfit: A Scout HUD, Nomad cloak, and a Avali Scout's Gear.
    Weapon: A MG6 Hailstorm.
    Backstory. Nalvi was a typical Avali child, growing up with his parents. That's... pretty much it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Avaliao: Nelessia
    Race: Human
    Eye-wear:
    Hobbies: Playing video games!
    Oufit: A Cool Jacket, Bandit Hood, and Cool Pants.
    Weapon: A silver revolver.
    Backstory: Unknown... for now.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

story pls

3. TheWorstPersonEver

oh k

4. TheWorstPersonEver

done

5. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I dont think ill be joining this one, i dont really like rping as either avali or humans.

6. TheWorstPersonEver

aight.

the thread is gonna be fucking dead anyways