1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Jayne Cobb, May 28, 2012.

?

Are the developers of this game

1. The best people who ever lived?

32.0%
  2. The most amazing people in the history of humanity?

48.0%
  3. People who you want to give all your money too and then grab palm branches to begin fanning them?

36.0%
  4. Or simply terrific?

56.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyAijou

LadyAijou Phantasmal Quasar

Here are my two cents, which people can feel free to spend as they wish: Is it too early to be rolling out the red carpet? Probably. That being said, I don't think there is ever a wrong time to thank someone for the effort they put into what they do. The thanks go not only to the team, for the tremendous amount of work they're pouring into making a game worth playing, but also to the STAFF here that make this community worth being part of. That goes for the mods here on the forums, and the channel ops that keep the IRC a place worth visiting. No matter what the end product turns out to be, it won't change a bit of the meaning this place holds for me, or the lasting friendships I've already made here. Devs, mods, ops, keep up the good work! We love ya!

Casimir likes this.
  2. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

[​IMG]

3. Seems legit. When Optimist kiss Pessimist, that may cause Annihilation of half Universe... (or maybe surviving of half Universe. Depends of your point of view;) )

Breather likes this.
  4. ThrehserMaw

ThrehserMaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Never saw any developers that cared so much about quantity and quality at the same time like Starbound's , and that also work hard for it.

5. Jayne Cobb

Jayne Cobb Big Damn Hero

But with only 624 points he needs the one point from free mcdonals to get one of the other prizes :)

N0:devil:

My thought as well. It could be a terrible game but the people working on it seem nice and it never hurts to thank nice people for their work. Also, the game has penguins so..... :P

6. Nyss

Nyss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am excited for Starbound, and more than eager to hear more as well as share my thoughts, but in the end, I have to play the finished product and judge it based on it's merits with hands on time before I start kissing feet and sacrificing livestock to the devs. But I CAN assure the nice devs that they'll be getting my money.

7. Jayne Cobb

Jayne Cobb Big Damn Hero

Nonsense, its fine to start sacrificing those pesky humans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.