Chat Tell Us Your Troubles Thread - advice & friendly chats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BloodyFingers, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Surenu

Surenu Parsec Taste Tester

Goddamnit I already know it's gonna be one of those nights...

2. I_am_the_Storm

I_am_the_Storm Aquatic Astronaut

I don't know why, but that reminds me one forum section for one modification for old game I'd saw few years ago...
    There was a guy on this forum, who stated, that he want to kill himself. but doesn't know how. People there tried to talk about this matter, and offered him some help, how to deal with depression and suicidal tendency. Then, a creator of (in)famous modification joined into the 'debate' and encouraged this guy to kill himself; with what, where, when, how... such bulls**t. He got many hating comments and appeales to stop encouraging others to kill themselfs.
    Then this depressed guy vanished from that forum. He didn't responded to any comments or questions, and people assumed that he ended his life. Man, who posted ideas about how to commit suicide, later stated, that those ideas was just a joke, he wasn't serious, and these 'jokes' was quite normal in his society, but no one believed him. He was banned from this forum afterwards.
    Some say it was a prank, that those two were friends and it was all staged, but majority of other people think that it was real and that guy suffered from serious depression, which forced him to reach the ultimate end. The creator of (in)famous modification was (is) considered as racist, sexist and total a**hole, who using real-life gore and violence as inspiration for his work

BigEaredKittens likes this.
  3. TheCobaltMask

TheCobaltMask Master Astronaut

:avalihug: Take a free hug

4. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

So, are you doing ok there?

-edit-

nothing happened here, I see.

No news is good news?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    TheCobaltMask likes this.
  5. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Jackpot!

Today's Happenings:

Spent most of the day drunk on the floor and vomitting. Than had another bad episode from CSA trauma. Than tried to kill myself again. Then my man suddenly pops up and tells me through text that he's abandoned me for another woman... and can't even look me in the eyes and tell me why face to face.

I built my life around this man and accepted him as family. Deeply trusted and loyal to him for 6 years. Poof, gone.

All the men in my family are unemployed and/or looking for new jobs, my parents are now getting on welfare medical as well.

Called up my aunt sobbing for help and she picked me up and I confided in her, which helped a lot, and then we went for cold treat. I now have a bed to sleep on, she gave me one. Some art paper and a book too.

Ah, and had my first cigarette. And given up on therapy and support groups, just want family instead...

Sorry to be a downer.

6. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

It's okay to be a downer when you're suffering, especially in this thread. Don't give up, you can get through this. <3

7. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

So you tried to kill yourself? Again?

Geez Kittens... that's not something anyone here can help you with... Is there even anything any of us could say that would stop you from repeatedly attempting to end your own life?

I'm glad you could find aid with your aunt. If your family can help, why didn't they do so earlier? Your suffering isn't anything new, it seems.

8. Charlatan

Charlatan Spaceman Spiff

Well, there are people who can help her with that. Namely people who tried to do the same.
    I hate being cold like this, but it just narrows down to bracing yourself and going on, no matter how painful it is.
    Suicide is not painful. After you bled a lot, you kinda stop feeling any pain. It's an easy way out - a coward's way out - and brutally hurts those who care for you, even those you didn't know cared for you.

Don't be a coward, BigEaredKittens. Endure. One day you will find what you wish for.

9. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Jackpot!

My aunt has worked in mental health for a long time. She retired now, but it not the same as me telling my brother and such. I haven't confided in my whole family, tho I'm sure they're aware something wrong.

Also reuniting with an older childhood friend. I had a much needed visit with her today for around three hours. Did good for mind. She is great person.

I just here to vent life. Not expecting anyone ot have any answers. I appreciate either way.

I am sick of the hurting and violence to self. Need to build life again.

Thank for words.

10. Charlatan

Charlatan Spaceman Spiff

I wish I was nearby and offered more than words.