1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Technician dash is not complete (9 June)

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Aldarion80, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aldarion80

Aldarion80 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

upgrade today, the mission of obtaining the Dastech and unlocking teconology is fully bugged not finish done, when you start the instance of the test, no brand need to complete the test, in addition to reaching the end, not the end, thus is totally broken quest. Please solve this problem.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  2. SuncastingSorceress

SuncastingSorceress Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've noticed this as well. Some friends I had started playing with mentioned that they couldn't finish the quest before and after the June 9th patch.

3. Nerva

Nerva Parsec Taste Tester

I can confirm that this is occurring as of the June 9th patch.

When you enter the obstacle course for the Dash Tech, the game does not update the quest - it still thinks you need to talk to the NPC and enter the course. As a result, the quest doesn't update to recognize that you completed the course, since it's not on that phase of the mission yet.

4. dimion123

dimion123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I confirm. I managed to get the dash before the Nightly update which seemed to break the quest, but now the same happens with the Pulse Jump tech for me, i.e., the quest does not update when I complete the obstacle course--tried it several times (man, I've learned it by heart by now).

Edit: the same happens to other quests involving teleportation. The quest update does not trigger.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  5. Arrikanez

Arrikanez Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can confirm inability to complete quest. I went through the course three times before I realized it had never updated.

6. alice551

alice551 Void-Bound Voyager

I confirm the dash test does not update as complete after the player completes the quest and teleports back to the outpost.

7. Nerva

Nerva Parsec Taste Tester

It seems that the nightly update that released on June 10th has fixed this issue. I had no problems completing any of the three Starter Tech obstacle courses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.