1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Sword Art Online UI v0.9.9a (SB v1.2.1)

A lighter, slightly reminiscent UI from Sword Art Online!

1. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Inf_Wolf14 submitted a new mod:

Sword Art Online UI - A lighter, slightly reminiscent UI from Sword Art Online!

Read more about this mod...

TerraPixel likes this.
  2. TerraPixel

TerraPixel Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you!

Inf_Wolf14 likes this.
  3. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Little do they realize that this converts your characters to hardcore and any attempt to exit the session will result in death.

Inf_Wolf14 likes this.
  4. A-Vladimir

A-Vladimir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there a way to move the effect icons a bit lower, because if i have 2 effects at the same time i cant see the food bar. asdadasd.PNG

5. Inf_Wolf14

Oh yeah sure.

I guess I forgot to fix that one. I remember writing that on a to-do list somewhere while I was working on it...

A-Vladimir likes this.
  6. A-Vladimir

that was a quick fix :D tnx

7. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 updated Sword Art Online UI with a new update entry:

Minor Fix on Status Effects

Read the rest of this update entry...

@A-Vladimir
    I've moved the icons down to a position, similar to their positions relative to the old status bars.

Tell me if you think I can improve it, because, now, I could also move them anywhere on the screen if it suits the user better. :)
    (I also put a note in the update notes about something I might be able to do with the status icons...)

8. A-Vladimir

If with adjoined you mean to the right of it, then thats sound like a good idea except for people with low screen resolutions. If you could post a demo screenshot of what you want to do that would be great. :)

9. Inf_Wolf14

I was referring to something more like...
    Notice the status effect is more of an "extension" of the health bar.
    zJdQKLp.png

Since the goal is to keep the UI reminiscent of its concept origin, I figured I might be able to mimic status effect icons like in the picture.

I don't think size would matter a whole lot since, unless you memorize the icon, most people just use the icon tooltip to identify the effect anyways.

(Just ideas, I've always though status icons were rather large and clunky in vanilla.)

10. EricD112

EricD112 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have a weird bug. My quest icon is positioned wrongly. I do not know what caused it and it seems like its "my" bug.

Attached Files:

11. Inf_Wolf14

I think I know what's causing it. I think that element is anchored to the upper-right of the screen. So my coordinates position it in the lower-right.
    Theoretically, changing the anchor and re-positioning the coordinates should fix this.

I'll see if I can get an update out tonight. :)

Also... Just for my reassurance, the MM icon is different because of another mod, yes? Because it looks different than the vanilla one, but I just want to be sure...

12. EricD112

Ok.
    Yeah, the MM is different because of a mod.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  13. Inf_Wolf14

...Alright...
    This may be a little more of a fix than I previously estimated.
    If I change the screen anchor, it will change it for every menu icon, and then you would have menu icons floating the the wrong place. (The quest button would be correct, but the rest would not be pretty.)

I'm gonna have to look into it more, but If I can't figure it out, there are two options:
    1. Completely re-make the quest menu button so that it won't be a problem.
    2. Or create multiple versions of the mod to support varying resolutions. (The reason yours is weird, I'm guessing, is due to your resolution being set much higher than what I run my machine on.)
    Sorry, for any delay. I'll try to figure something out soon. :)

14. EricD112

I run on 1920x1080.

15. CrowRider225

CrowRider225 Void-Bound Voyager

I also have a problem, when I party someone the normal party UI overlaps with the new party UI making it look weird asf

16. Inf_Wolf14

No pictures, no log, nothing I can do.

I need to actually see the issue.

17. Arevela

Arevela Void-Bound Voyager

@Inf_Wolf14
    Hey. Thanks for taking the mod off my hands, it's very much better off in yours anyway lol. The new page looks awesome! I hope you get a shiz-ton of support for the mod, I'll be sure to edit my page to link yours in it instead, because "my" page is technically dead lmao!
    Thanks a million for everything you've done, are doing, and will do for this mod to keep it alive and thriving. Wish you all the luck and if you need any help from me, not that I can do much lol, you can hit-up my skype that I'll send you via conversation ;). Talk to ya later!

EricD112 and Inf_Wolf14 like this.
  18. CrowRider225

Here u go, its a pretty nice picture

Attached Files:

Inf_Wolf14 likes this.
  19. CrowRider225

As you can see the original party icon is overlapping the new UI party icon

Inf_Wolf14 likes this.
  20. Singkun

Singkun Void-Bound Voyager

Here this is a bug where as the party members Hp and Energy Bar Collided and is in vertical position. P.S Good UI anyways but I would love that "Party Hp and energy bar to be fixed" Can't even tell my friend is dieing most of the time...