1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Survivalist Mod 2.13

WILL YOU SURVIVE?

1. YakkinoAyo

YakkinoAyo Void-Bound Voyager

and when i get automato seeds instead of Cotton seeds

2. Durlock

Durlock Pangalactic Porcupine

3. lordlimp

lordlimp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

any reason why i cant beam down to other planets? i fixed the drive and everything just when i try to beam down to normal vanilla planets like a desert one it doesnt beam me down instead it jsut beams me back to my ship am i missing something?

4. Durlock

Desert planets work fine. But your bug has defenetely to do with the planet.
    Do you have any other mod installed?
    Send me your log file. It's under .../Starbound/giraffe_storage/Starbound.txt

5. Grom PE

Grom PE Void-Bound Voyager

Nice to see the old mod returning to play. Here's my notes I collected while playing:

Bugs
    1. Unkillable quadrupedal miniboss monster on some planets: health depletes, it doesn't die, keeps getting hit for 1 hp
    2. Cotton seeds are dropped only rarely, causing amount of crops always go down
    3. Yarn Spinner doesn't work (it looks for the wrong recipe category)
    4. Wrong animal sounds (mostly the same upset horse sound, which is annoying)
    5. Sometimes crashes on the moon when in large meteor storm (?)
    6. When being in the same place, white surface fog collects to make surface
    7. invisible underneath and causing lags, the fix is to quit to menu and reload
    Balance
    1. Iron pickaxe is barely better than stone pick, making it a waste of iron and useless
    2. Matter module component, tech chip, auto chip, upgrade module are all useless
    3. Having a teleporter since the start means inability to place much on the ship is a useless limitation, as one can just teleport to a planet at any time and no cost with all needed equipment placed
    4. Monster heart is dropped way too often and is barely useful, I got more than 1000 of them when reaching robotic crafting table, also 70 lucky bones, completely useless
    5. Snow Infantry armor requires grinding for leather, while it appears as loot on snowy planets, which are accessible without cold protection
    6. Unknown Explosive, that's a joke item, right? It seems silly to have a very powerful explosive accessible as a random drop from any basic monster. I (ab)used it for grinding wood from tightly planted trees
    7. Ranged weapons such as Death Bow and everything crafted in the Armory (especially Super SMG with 1200 DPS) makes melee weapons mostly irrelevant
    8. Bush Packpack and Lantern Stick have the same effect
    9. Not sure what Hazmat armor is good for, and has prohibitive cost (1000 coal a piece). Hazmat Airtank is all that's needed for radiation protection
    10. Cryonic extract is very grindy to get
    11. Torches can be bought for 4-5 points at a shop, and since they give coal when broken, that becomes the easiest coal grind. Until then, coal too scarce? Just pixel-print ship lights for 60 points each!

6. Durlock

Durlock updated Survivalist Mod with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and balance.

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Miguelz

Miguelz Void-Bound Voyager

I don't think this mod runs with mac. I install in my mod folder and I start up the game, my game doesn't crash but it just ignores the existence of the mod entirely.

8. Durlock

I'm sorry but can't help you there :c

9. JesusESP

JesusESP Yeah, You!

I'm stuck :(, i do not know much English , but I managed to make much progress this far. I must crafting the FTL DRIVE CHIP but for this I must have gold and slime blocks, I've searched sought much on the planets and I can not found it. How I can crafting or locate ? Help please. I loved this mod <3
    Sorry for my bad English, I hope your'ss can understand me :DD. I'm From Venezuela xD <3

10. Durlock

En el sistema solar donde empieza el juego deberia haber un planeta verde hecho de slime.
    De no ser asi, nos estariamos encontrando con un bug y la solucion seria empezar con un personaje nuevo (o migrar tu personaje a un universo nuevo)

JesusESP likes this.
  11. Moon Leaf

Moon Leaf Void-Bound Voyager

10/10 would get endlessly slaughtered again:)poo::rip::poo:) jokes besides i love this expect for the wanting of screen punching :)P) and i think it would be cool if you and Fevix from the avali-triage mod could get to gather and make it so the avali could work better with this because as of right now you need to install a species extender then make an avail then you need to delete that then put in the survivalist mod just to be able to play:fireball: then it's weird with how it works because you can fix the ship with 20 core fragments :p:lickitung: but if you did it would maybe me a new mod? or a add on still then you would need all 4 of the modders permission :( so i don't see it happening any time soon but hope's up :confirm:.(good Jesus this is long) :wot::headbanging:

12. Moon Leaf

fail

13. Durlock

I'm not a fan of custom races. Sry :/

14. Moon Leaf

it's ok I understand :p

15. JesusESP

JesusESP Yeah, You!

A comenzar de nuevo *c mata* Lol

16. Fluffy-Bunny

Fluffy-Bunny Void-Bound Voyager

I think the mod broke for me.... the monster are all peacefull and wont hurt me as long as i dont attack them.

At first i thought it was because i was on a planet with healing water, but i went to other planet and they dont attack me either. I'm not sure if it all started there but i've also found people underground that were friendly.... i was surprise they weren't attacking me and i could speak to
    them. On the same planet, i've also found some that would give me quest... since it made the Survivalist thought pop-up i thought it was part of the game but now that i think about it, it might have been already broken by then.

Anything i can do to fix it? Or the only solution is to start a new game?

17. Durlock

What!?
    No, there shouldn't be any ppl under(or above)ground. And they shouldn't be giving you any quest.

"Needs And Thoughts" just addapt the previous quest window, if somehow you talked to a quest-giver, that's the window you'd see.

Mmm.. question:
    You are not in nightly, are you?
    Are you runing any other mod?
    (Was there a Starbound patchthat I missed since the last SM update? o_O)
    What was the race? What was the 'town'? Village? Science lab?
    Did you create your character/universe in SM or did you migrate them?

If I wrote SM well, there should be no interactio with other races whatsoever :mad:

18. Fluffy-Bunny

Mmm.. question:
    --- and anwsers
    You are not in nightly, are you?
    --- Nope
    Are you runing any other mod?
    ---- Nope
    (Was there a Starbound patchthat I missed since the last SM update? o_O)
    --- eeee idk... i haven't really follow starbound update to be honest... (i've re-start playing the game 3 days ago after finding that this mod was back)
    What was the race? What was the 'town'? Village? Science lab?
    --- if i wasn't suppose to see ppl than that confirm that my game is broken.... i've seriously seen a lot.... never a town but just small POI with human-bandit (might have been avian...), avians guarding a chest, avian sleeping in a bed....
    Did you create your character/universe in SM or did you migrate them?
    --- it's an all new character / universe created with the Survivalist Mod. i didn't remove my other characters/universes vanilla files but i did not use them... they probably don't work either since from the file info they are more than a year old.

I know that i've receive some quest cause i can see them in my quest journal... but when they gave them to me the "Needs And Thoughts" windows was blanck.

If you need more info i can take some screenshot... just lmk! :)
    Thanks for the mod by the way, i'm quite glad it is back! :)

19. Durlock

Ok. Thanks!

If you or anyone else come across any other people/race/settlement let me know!

Have fun and Survive!

20. Fluffy-Bunny

I've continue to play in my bug word so i dont know it the information is worth anything but.... i've seen a human underground this time.
    Those that gave me quest were always in this type of settlement too.
    20160528114215_1.jpg