Strongest Block

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by FluffyHeadTheUnicorn, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Hi there, thanks for opening this thread post! I am making a huge castle with my friend and I want to know what is the strongest block so I can make a little forcefeild around the castle. I also have Frackin Universe (sorry if spelled wrong) if someone knows that there is a really strong block from that. Do any of you guys know what block I can use? If you do, thanks for your help!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

SOVIET BLOC IS STRONGEST BLOC

But seriously, it's hard to tell since it's not readily mentioned on the wiki. But you might want try obsidian, for a start. You can always use the paint tool to change its colour if need be.

3. Okay, thank you

4. Brockster17

Brockster17 Phantasmal Quasar

Actually, a big lump of brains is the strongest material I know of. It is also the hardest material to obtain. obtain all of the ancient artifacts and open the gate in the Ark. then, enter the gate and dig to the center of the "planet". once you get to the very core, you should see tons of brain blocks. with a fully-upgraded matter manipulator, it takes an extremely long time to mine a block of brains. Once you do though, the brains can even be used to completely deflect large meteorites.