RELEASED [Storm] No Friendship Decay v1.2a

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by Helixis, Mar 15, 2016.

1. GosuGian

GosuGian Twenty-three is number one

Been waiting for this! Thanks

• laurabi

laurabi Subatomic Cosmonaut

I don't have this mod installed and this happens to me all the time. I have no other mods installed ATM (aside from aesthetic) so it appears that this is just a vanilla game "tick." For instance, I noticed that when NPCs are in Pierre's browsing the shelves they repeat their dialogue ad infinitum, but then I can talk to them again outside and then they are non-interactive.

• Jigain

Jigain Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah, that's the kind of stuff I've experienced as well - NPCs browsing shelves, doing the tuesday aerobics, Pam drinking at the bar, Gus offering me a drink at the bar... I guess it's tied specifically into kind of a "I'm doing an activity now" response rather than their "quote of the day".

Good to know it's not the mod that does it though. Thank you for clarifying it.

• Helixis

Helixis Void-Bound Voyager

Ah yes, I know what causes this. A bit of code that was in the old version which I left in because I didn't know if it was important or not. It'll be fixed in the next version which should hopefully be up either today or tomorrow.

Edit: New version is up, includes a fix for this bug and some new features.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
            Jigain likes this.
          • Exulant

Exulant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi Helixis,

I can confirm that there is no problems with 10 hearts relationships anymore.

Thank you for your quick work.

• Novalex233

Novalex233 Aquatic Astronaut

Hey there! Wonder if you could make an "ultra" cheating one, where all character scores increase by 2500 (10 hearts max) each night. I am playing NG for the third time, and really don't want to do this over again...

• themaddoctor

themaddoctor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

is there a way that you could make a config file that would allow us to set how much it goes up each day?

• Helixis

Yes, custom decay values is something I'm looking to add in the next update. It should be easy to do custom increases based on just talking to them, but I don't know how giving gifts factors into that. Unfortunately I've been super busy work but I'm hoping to get some time this weekend to do some updates and testing.

themaddoctor likes this.
                  • themaddoctor

themaddoctor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

its all good man, do what you can.

• MrNightDay

MrNightDay Space Hobo

Hello,

a question:
                      you can do the same thing in animals ?. So that the animals do not need friendship. The friendship with the animals falls very quickly. And it sucks very to stroke the animals every day.
                      PS: Text has been translated with google translator into English.

Bye.

• CCAASS

CCAASS Space Hobo

nice~ thx for your work~

• Helixis

I don't think that's possible with the current version of Storm, since I don't think you can reference your farm animals yet.