Complete Steam Game Giveaway #2

Discussion in 'Community Contests/Giveaways' started by Dunto, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunto

Dunto Guest

Hey all, I've got more games to give away on Steam!

- Awesomenauts
    - Terraria
    - Sanctum 1 + Maps
    - Sanctum 2 + Maps
    - Forced

If you were in a previous giveaway I held, then you already know the rules, but I'll stick them here anyways:
    - Your forum account must be at least one month old (within a few days of one month old at the very least).
    - You must have a Steam account (these are Steam games after all).
    - Due to popular demand, you CAN enter for games you already own (so you can re-gift them).
    - Your Steam account must be able to accept trades (not a brand-new account, not trade banned, if you recently changed your password and triggered Steam Guard trade lockout for a few days then we can try an alternative method, but no promises!).
    - You can only win once per contest.

At the end of the time mark (based on post/last edit date), I'll do a random number drawing for each of the games listed below. If you happen to pop up for more than one game, I'll check your post here to see which game you would prefer to have, so list them by preference. (Games with multiple copies will have 1 drawing per copy for that game.)

I'll list the winners here and notify them by PM. If you've won, you have 48 hours to respond otherwise a new drawing for that game will take place.

Please be sure that your post clearly states you want to enter the contest (so I don't have to guess) and above all, let's have some fun with this! :)

You may list up to *2* games that you're interested in. Entries will be accepted until 6:00AM UTC, Wednesday, 20 May 2015.

Awesomenauts
    Butterscotch
    fiscure1
    Immortal Trance - Winner
    BlastRed

Terraria
    Butterscotch
    LeeJohn - Winner
    andreslkc
    Immortal Trance
    BlastRed

Sanctum 1 + Maps
    fiscure1 - Winner

Sanctum 2 + Maps
    SilentGuy - Winner

Forced

LeeJohn
    andreslkc - Winner

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    The | Suit likes this.
  2. Butterscotch

Butterscotch Phantasmal Quasar

Coolio man! That WAS quick!

In this order please! :D (assuming I haven't selected too many, or that I can't enter because I won a game in your last one)

Terraria
    Awesomenaughts

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  3. user2345562

user2345562 Guest

4. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

I'm gonna try to get Terraria again! Gotta succed at last, eh?

So here's what I'd love to enter for in order:
    1. Terraria
    2. Forced
    3. Awesomenauts
    And BIG thanks for the giveaway! :kitten::kitten2::kitten::kitten2:

Edit: Just to be clear: can I enter after having participated in your previous giveaway?
    If not, I'll remove the post.

5. fiscure1

fiscure1 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I'm Back. Would love to be entered for:
    1. Sanctum 1+Map packs
    2. Awesomenauts

Thx :lickitung::party:

6. teilnehmer

teilnehmer Existential Complex

You're a nice fellow, Dunto. Cheers to you!

Dunto likes this.
  7. andreslkc

andreslkc Big Damn Hero

I want to enter, but I have already won in the other giveaway
    If I can enter, here is my list of priority:
    Forced
    terraria
    PD : changed my list

8. Dunto

Dunto Guest

A few people have mentioned several games, so I just wanted to call attention to this point in the post above:
    Having more doesn't necessarily make your entry invalid, I just will only look at the first two listed. I won't compile the list of entries until later on, so if you want to make changes now is a good time.

For those wondering if you can enter again after winning last time the answer is YES. You can only win once per contest, but I'm not going to bother tracking on a larger scale than that. If you find yourself winning regularly you might want to give others a chance to win something though, however at this time I'm not going to try to track anything long-term so it's up to you to decide if/when to step back a bit so other can share in the fun. :)

That rule is primarily intended to prevent people trying to make multiple accounts to enter more than once (and to ensure they've been here for a small bit). If people don't mind a slight rules edit for this time around, I'd be fine with allowing newer accounts on a case by case basis, but since I've already set the rules, if I don't see at least a couple that say they're OK with it, you'll have to wait until next time. ;)

9. SilentGuy

SilentGuy Big Damn Hero

I would like to get Sanctum 2 please!
    I don't really want anything else on the list.
    Thank you again for another giveaway! :D

10. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

May I enter for Terraria and Awesomenauts :) Thank you!!!

11. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

Terraria and Awesomenauts please :3 thanks

12. Dunto

Dunto Guest

Entries are now closed. I'll be sending PMs to the winners, so check back soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.