1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Steam Awards Ending

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by MrVauxs, Jan 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

So yeah, it ended, I ended up voting for only one game "properly" which was Portal 2
    For people who live under a rock Steam Awards contest ended and they already declared the finalists
    “Villain Most In Need Of A Hug” award was won by Portal 2
    “I Thought This Game Was Cool Before It Won An Award” was won by Euro Truck Simulator 2, i voted on Starbound :nurusad:
    “Test of Time” award was won by Skyrim, i voted on Terraria
    “Just 5 More Minutes” award was won by CS:GO, i voted on Terraria
    “Whoooaaaaaaa, dude!” award was won by GTA V, i voted on nothing beacuse i missed it [LOL]
    “Game Within A Game” award was won by GTA V, i voted on Witcher 3
    “I'm Not Crying, There's Something In My Eye” award was won by The Walking Dead, i voted on To The Moon and got surprised that Undertale fanboys couldn't do it
    “Best Use Of A Farm Animal” award was won by Goat Simulator (?), i voted on Stardew Valley
    And Community made awards:
    “Boom Boom” award was won by D00M, i voted on Kerbal Space Program
    “Love/Hate Relationship” award was won by DARK SOULS III, i voted on Dota 2
    “Sit Back and Relax” award was won by Euro Truck Simulator 2, i voted on Mini Metro
    “Better With Friends” award was won by Left 4 Dead 2, i voted on Don't Starve Together

Which were your games? Maybe someone got all the games right?

2. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Yours sounds similar to my own.
    1. I did starbound
    2. I also did terraria
    3. I missed as well.
    4. I did table top similator
    5. I did life is strange
    6. Stardew Valley also
    7. just cause 3
    8. darkest dungeon (I honestly didn't know what to vote here from what was given; I don't really like the souls series, but that is me.)
    9. mini metro just like you
    10. same, don't starve together, although was happy to see L4D2 winning As that would have been my second choice.

Only 4-5 awards I was happy with the results. The other half, not so much, as I am not partial to those games that won... Was a good try though. :nuruhappy: