1. Hey Guest! Stardew Valley is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Steam and Cracked Player Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by iTechsTR, Jan 25, 2017.

1. iTechsTR

iTechsTR Intergalactic Tourist

Thanks for reading my thread and sorry if I have some mistakes(English is not my first language). My friend bought the game from steam but I couldn't put money to my creditcard. I downloaded it. I read many forums and I downloaded Hamachi, Evolve. I tried both. I hosted the server, I could get in but when my friend tried, the server.exe said
    "Connection from 25.XXX.XXX.XXX.
    Some applications(programs) in your computer doesn't let this player in."
    Then kicked him out.
    "Join Failed, Timeout While Establishing Connection!" appeared on my friends computer.
    We both tried to host servers it always happened the same. We tried using Evolve and the same problem again. This was our first attempt on multiplayer so we are Starbound noobs. :nurutease: Please help us. Thanks so much :nuruflirt:.

PLEASE HELP :cry:<3

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2017
  2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The End of Time

Congrats on admitting you pirated the game. Unfortunately you will not get any help as a result.

Never likes this.
  3. Playah

Playah Subatomic Cosmonaut

Make sure Windows Firewall is allowing the server exe. That's my best guess. Second thing I'd look at is any anti-virus software you have installed to make sure those aren't blocking it too.
    Mind you, online play with pirated games tends to have issues. It's possible that Starbound is having issues just because it can't communicate with Steam properly.

And I get your situation, but don't put off buying the game when you can. A lot of work and love was put into it. You'll also have fewer issues with online play and technical support.

4. iTechsTR

iTechsTR Intergalactic Tourist

I will try to buy the game as soon as possible. We are on a half year school holiday. So I can't get out of the home. Thanks for your help :badpokerface::3<3