Bug/Issue Steady Shot Bug/Exploit

Discussion in 'Support' started by Felcaster, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Felcaster

Felcaster Big Damn Hero

I looked through the forums, but didn't see anyone discussing this bug yet, so I thought I'd post it here.

It is possible to exploit Morten's active ability "Steady Shot" such that the improved accuracy benefits can be passed to any member of the team. I first discovered this when going on the side mission to Wallace's quarters.

To create this exploit you need to:
    1.) Select Morten and choose Steady shot from his slide out options.
    2.)Select another member of the team by clicking on their portrait. (must select via portrait)
    3.) Immediately select a target with the team member. Observe that the hit chance is now 100%. (confirmed with Wallace, Sam, and Nia)

This will use one action point from the team member taking the shot, but does not put Steady Shot into cooldown on Morten. This allows the player to repeat the action for every shot that turn.

Furthermore, if you perform the exploit with Nia, her steady shots do not use action points, essentially allowing you to empty two full clips before she has to stop shooting.

Needless to say, this is pretty game breaking.

• Seminus

Seminus Halfway Developer Developer

Thanks for reporting this bug. We will look into a fix for this issue. (We thought we had crushed that one but guess not.)
      You are running the game on the latest build 1.2.3?
      Thanks!

• Felcaster

Felcaster Big Damn Hero

No problem! Yes, I'm using 1.2.3.