1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded Starting up a RP server...

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Maduain, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Maduain

Maduain Void-Bound Voyager

Hello Traveler,

Looking for an active and friendly RP server? Like heavily modded Starbound, especially Frackin universe? Want a server that is focused on community and fun and server admins that actually are active and listen?

Look no further!

Maduain's Universe is just that and more! We are a small RP community that is growing.
    We have a -->long list of mods<-- and -->our own forum<--

Add me on Steam! Username Maduain.

Hi,

I am going to soon be starting up my own RP server, and am looking for people and ideas for the server. Its going to be Fracking universe based, with several extra mods added in.

If you are interested, post your Steam name on here.
    If you wanna see a certain mod, Post it and a link to the Mod (doesn't matter whether it is on steam or not or server-based or client-based... I want ideas and opinions)
    Also if you have ideas about RP setting/story feel free to post those too.

Not sure how many slots I am going to have on the server, but its reliant on how many people are interested.

Oh... and as a note, it is going to be strict on RP in certain areas but free reign when it comes to exploring and building.

If you wanna add me on Steam, Steam nickname is Maduain. Feel free to add me.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  2. Iceball457

Iceball457 Phantasmal Quasar

I would like to join!!! Of course I have lots more mods... but my collection is frackin' based! Maybe you can take a look... I am Iceball on steam. (Picture is the blue knight from castle crashers)

3. Maduain

Gotcha... I have had a bit of an issue that I had to deal with so I never got the chance to set up the server, but I am doing that tonight and it will be fully up and running tomorrow. Still looking for more people and ideas and I will post up a list of the mods I will have on the server.

Edit: Okay, up and running. Compiling modlist into a collection and will post it in a min, along with server info.

Steam Collection link!

Address:192.99.20.233 Port:21025

And as a note, please use a new character.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  4. cesarjunior233

cesarjunior233 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am interessed , name in steam : cesarjunior233 , server is empty ?

5. Iceball457

Usually, I'm there sometimes (Rightnow) so you can join if you got the mods

6. Maduain

Updated first post...

7. xypher3ns

xypher3ns Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I notice this thread is a bit old, but I'm interested. Are you guys still running this server?

8. Iceball457

I think the server is up... I haven't been online in awhile because I purchased a new computer and am waiting on a networking chip...