Digital Starsketch

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Kaiachi, May 20, 2015.

?

What is your opinion of my art so far? Why did you visit this thread? Multiple choices.

1. Your art is great!

2. Your art is suitable, but it needs some work.

3. Your art is a wreck.

4. I came by to check out your work.

5. I visited your thread to get art, silly!

6. I'm just creepin'.

7. *Does anyone pay attention to the updates in the queue?

8. There are updates? :O

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jiko

Jiko Subatomic Cosmonaut

Reminds me of the guy from Bloodborne trailer for some reason :D
    Now everything he needs is a giant cleaver and werewolves to fight.
    My character doesn't wear boots actually but it makes more sense like that. Also like that roll in his boot. Probably no more space in the backpack.

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oh shoot, I'm sorry. I figured he'd wear boots, but it totally escaped me that avians don't wear shoes. :rofl: I figured a roll in his boot and some mail spilling out of the bag would probably be realistic. I never have any room...

3. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Human. Male. Aryan, piercing blue eyes and light blonde hair. He wears a black labcoat over a grey shirt and black armored pants (the kneecaps are protected with a dark grey metal). Black gloves, black steel tipped boots. Do you think you can do it with just a description? If so, I would like for him to be in some sort of lab facility and holding a clipboard. Anything else you want to add is up to you.

4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

That's perfectly fine! I only ask, what is the hairstyle?

5. Jiko

Jiko Subatomic Cosmonaut

They somehow manage to shrink their giant feet in normal boots. The outfit is actually a mix between pirate coat and beduin legs (no boots), it creates a cool trenchcoat.

6. Captain Kane

Oh... Short and unstyled?

7. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I noticed that actually! I have both of those pieces, but I never thought about putting them together. It looks good! I figured I'd morph it into one, and give it a uniform color anyway, but as long as it works for you. However, I could have made some better boots then. :rofl:[DOUBLEPOST=1432358822][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sounds good! I have one request lined up before you, but at the rate I'm going, it should be done tomorrow afternoon!

EDIT: Darn it, I have one more question. By marking out 'holding a clipboard', do you really want him holding a clipboard? :rofl: That's fine by me.

8. Captain Kane

Uhh..... Sure. :)

Kaiachi likes this.
  9. Jiko

Jiko Subatomic Cosmonaut

No problem, I think it looks better that way.
    Also there is something I don't understand about avian biology, they used to have wings as extra limbs? Or their arms used to be wings?

10. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oh good!
    and I believe their arms used to have feathered wings. I'm not sure, and this is COMPLETE SPECULATION, but methinks they evolved out of flying somehow (maybe to grow larger and more humanoid?), and flying became phased out. So in order to maintain control, a group made up the religion of Kluex to make other avians 'follow' them so they can fly someday *but really they're not gonna fly...

But all of that is a guess. I'm gonna have to read into the lore some more. I'm pretty sure the leaders of the Kluex cult, Minikog, Greenfinger etc, are all in it together for galactical domination.

11. Captain Kane

If you can, could you give my character a sort of small, sad smile as he goes over the results on the clipboard? (It's a looooooong story)

Kaiachi likes this.
  12. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Yup, that's fine. I'll do my best!

13. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I hope it suits your fancies!
    floranfootsoldier.png

14. FloranFootSoldier

FloranFootSoldier Phantasmal Quasar

15. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Awesome! No problem. :)

16. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I hope this is close enough! It was a challenge, but I tried. :p
    CapnKaneLab.png

17. Captain Kane

That's pretty good, thanks for putting in the effort. :3

18. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Certainly! Any time.

19. Captain Kane

http://i.imgur.com/afJ1bfk.png Can you draw that female avali sort of clinging to Khaami's (The other Avali you drew for me) chest and crying lightly while snuggling against him? This is the most important request I have ever given youuuuuuuuuu. They're sitting on a bed too btw.
    EDIT: Make Khaami have tears in his eyes too, but not streaming.

20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Of course! I'm excited to be drawing another Avali. :D Because there are two in the drawing, it'll take a little bit longer than usual to finish (but only a litte bit.) Either way, it'll for sure be done tomorrow. :D

Cup o' Tea likes this.