Digital Starsketch

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Kaiachi, May 20, 2015.

?

What is your opinion of my art so far? Why did you visit this thread? Multiple choices.

1. Your art is great!

2. Your art is suitable, but it needs some work.

3. Your art is a wreck.

4. I came by to check out your work.

5. I visited your thread to get art, silly!

6. I'm just creepin'.

7. *Does anyone pay attention to the updates in the queue?

8. There are updates? :O

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

The only real raptor like thing about them is their pose. The red AND brown colors are fur and the "spike hair" is.... well it's actually just spiky hair. He is wearing a large cloak and the clothing below it is a coat. (Albeit a coat that covers his entire body) Avali clothing is weird.

2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Ah, okie doke. That's what I made of it in the first place, and then looking at the mod page just confused me more (mixed raptor in there and I was like 'wtf?') But they seem a lot softer than a raptor, so that works fine! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1432264722][/DOUBLEPOST]

Here ya go!

CupoTea.png

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  3. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

So, I really wanted to draw them, so I just did it today anyway. :) Hope they're close to what you wanted. :D

Aza&Natlani.png

I think he's annoyed that the grass is greener on the other side? lol

4. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Thanks! It's really nice. It's the first artwork that I've requested, which makes it even more exciting.

5. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oh I see! Hopefully you can add much more art to your collection (hopefully better too).
    I'm glad it worked out then. :p

6. Jiko

Jiko Subatomic Cosmonaut

You are pretty good!
    Can you draw my character?
    He's some sort of courier... Or just a traveller, not sure. His backback is full of stuff.
    http://i.imgur.com/ijoP7NT.jpg

7. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Thanks for the compliment! And yeah, I can draw your character.
    I heard the word courier and the first thing I think of it Fallout New Vegas. :rofl:
    Would his backpack have stuff like camping items (pans, cups, bedroll, lantern etc), and packages/mail sort of stuff?

8. Captain Kane

Damn, you're... really talented. You must have put in a lot of effort to be this good!

9. Jiko

Jiko Subatomic Cosmonaut

Probably both! My inventory is pretty much always full. Also I do have the lantern equipped in the back slot.

10. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

:3 Aw thank you! You're too kind! By the way, I'm working on yours now!
    And I try to get in tons of practice. I do about 3-4 pictures per day now. :p

Oh my goodness I know the feeling SO WELL. I never have any room! Well now that I have a good idea of what I'm doing here, I'll probably be able to finish yours today. You are next in the queue.

11. Captain Kane

That's amazing, I think I have a few other requests I might give to you after you're done with the current one. :DD

12. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

LOL. Yeah, I used to do one picture every two days, but as I get more proficient, I can do more stuff faster. :p

And that's fine! Yours will for sure be done today, probably in the next 2-3 hours. :) Because there's another request after you, I will have to do theirs first before your next requests, but I don't mind doing more of yours. Just let me know what you want when you're ready.

*I'm also finding that I really like the Avali race's anatomy and culture. (I researched them before I started drawing). I'm gonna be downloading the mod soon. :rofl:

Captain Kane likes this.
  13. Captain Kane

^ This.

14. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

das looks gud! very fancy :)

15. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

:rofl:

I'm glad you think so. And he looked like a very fancy lad. I hope I got it alright! Those pixels can be so hard to decipher.

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  16. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I hope I got it all right!
    Capn'KaneAvali.png

17. Captain Kane

18. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

:DD:D:D:D:D:D
    Yay! I had a lot of fun making it.[DOUBLEPOST=1432351581][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Here ya go!
    JikosCourier.png

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  19. FloranFootSoldier

FloranFootSoldier Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]

Pretty please?

DrVoodoo, Cup o' Tea and Kaiachi like this.
  20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Most certainly! The only thing I wonder is, is the top a Hylotl wrap top? and I want to be sure, is it female? I can tell what everything else is. :D

EDIT: I'm just gonna start anyway.. :rofl:

Last edited: May 23, 2015