Digital Starsketch

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Kaiachi, May 20, 2015.

?

What is your opinion of my art so far? Why did you visit this thread? Multiple choices.

1. Your art is great!

2. Your art is suitable, but it needs some work.

3. Your art is a wreck.

4. I came by to check out your work.

5. I visited your thread to get art, silly!

6. I'm just creepin'.

7. *Does anyone pay attention to the updates in the queue?

8. There are updates? :O

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I read several pages back....Maybe I should participate in the genderbend....

Kaiachi and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

So it's just pure assumption then.. that's a lil bit childish and rude if you ask me. Even mentioning their names in public ain't nice. I know what happened in the past but.. if you still cling to that and make them look bad in front of everyone... you're basically a prick.

Anyway, let's not go further on this topic.

3. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Woh there cowboy. Let's not call me rude, childish, and a prick and THEN say we should end the topic. What is this "clinging" you speak of? Do I need to dwell on events who's specifics I hardly recall to remember the overall story? They've acted spitefully towards me and others in the past, and I don't need to harbor negative feelings to state something that I know as fact. I'm just fine with Alkane and Wilfrey as well. They don't bug me, so vice versa and all that. Let me ask you a question. Why do you assume I have a malicious agenda with the intent of making them look bad? I spoke the truth with nothing to lose or gain. I don't appreciate you hurling uncalled for insults at me and turning a casual statement into an argument.

4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Hey, can we not derail the thread please. Thank you.

Arra, Captain Kane and Crossfang like this.
  5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

That's not how I see it. Mentioning their names is stepping the lines man. Your reasons doesnt justify it.
    If you wish to discuss more about this, just pm me. I still stand by what I said earlier.

I chuckled a lil bit on the cowboy statement there.. who even says that this days. xD
    Anyway, I'm not hating you or something, All I'm saying is, posting that is bad in general. If you're gonna argue with that, pm me like I said.

I wont read your post if you're still going to post about it here.

6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Alright, fellas, that's enough! M'kay?

@Capn' Kane
    It's likely that they were the ones to do it. I dunno if they were, but it's probable. It was done a long time ago, but it's no matter.

@Crossfang
    Now just a minute here. If I had a problem with Kane saying that stuff, I would have said something to him. But I didn't. So if there's a quarrel, it's with me. If they're your friends and you want to defend them, that's fine. Defend their honor. But don't attack others for it. You attacked Kane for his statement, and then said you weren't hating him. That's quite contradictory.
    You also don't insult someone and then try to cut them off with 'let's not go further on this topic.' That's rude. I'd also appreciate if you refrained from behavior like that in the future.
    And some of us still say cowboy, pardner.

@Rgbunpro
    I can handle my thread, thanks!

7. Captain Kane

Don't worry I can get us back on track.

[​IMG]
    Ah, I love doing my civic duty.

8. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Im not hating him to be honest, I said that based on how I see his statement was posted.
    If thats casual talk to you guys, that's just a bad taste of being casual itself..

9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Kane. Don't make me bring out that one I drew.

10. Captain Kane

Okay you've made your opinion known thrice now. I think we all get it.
    I actually really want to see it.

Arra likes this.
  11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

That is your opinion. Granted, it's not all we discuss, but if it's relevant (like talking about negative reactions on a poll that coincides with that time period), then it happens every now and then. If you don't like that, then disregard the conversation! It's quite simple.
    Now we'll stop this conversation and move on to more important matters, like Lickitungs.

Show, please?

Arra likes this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

13. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Arra likes this.
  14. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

My point is.. mentioning names is not good. That's all I'm saying.
    Yeah.. I should've said that in first place.

I appologize for my behavior. I guess this is just how people talk sometimes.

15. Captain Kane

I got another one.

[​IMG]
    Damn I'm fast at drawing

Not bad.

@Crossfang Why must you be so desperate to get the last word in? Stop being disrespectful and obey the requests of the thread owner.

rhomboid and Kaiachi like this.
  16. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Got it. You don't like namedropping.You think it's rude. You don't hate anyone. This has been elaborated on, and it's redundant now.

We shall end the discussion now, or you'll kindly make your way to the exit. Alles klar?

17. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Sure, we can end it. But I'm not leaving. xD

Your art is good, there's no reason to leave, unless you want me to

18. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

*coughs* this was a weird time to walk in.

...*spins back out the door*

Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  19. Captain Kane

How charmingly superfluous. Welcome to the art thread, we have lickys.

20. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Yeah, what's with that?