Digital Starsketch

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Kaiachi, May 20, 2015.

?

What is your opinion of my art so far? Why did you visit this thread? Multiple choices.

1. Your art is great!

2. Your art is suitable, but it needs some work.

3. Your art is a wreck.

4. I came by to check out your work.

5. I visited your thread to get art, silly!

6. I'm just creepin'.

7. *Does anyone pay attention to the updates in the queue?

8. There are updates? :O

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Don't even tell me I'm doing NPC portraits or something. Cause if that's what you're telling me, then I'm not gonna want to draw anything else and instead focus all of my time merrily drawing Terrarian NPCs. :rofl:

Is that what you want though? :nod::party::3

2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Yes.... Does that count as one request?

3. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I'll list it as one request, but I'll consider it a running request and probably do one portrait between every other request sort of thing. Is that okay? I'm not sure exactly what you had in mind though...what were you thinking about it? Whatever it is, I'm all in. AANNNDD I wanna see the stylist picture you saw. :rofl:

4. Captain Kane

As long as I get a picture of every Terraria NPC (Including the undead miner) you have full creative freedom for how you deliver that. And if I don't like what you were doing, I can kindly suggest that you try something different. :)

[​IMG]

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  5. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Awww, she's cute!
    And so you want the 20 live in NPCs for sure. Do you want the 21st (Mushroom Dude), the Travelling Merchant, the Skeleton Merchant, and the undead miner?

6. Captain Kane

Not the undead miner, because I think that guy is just an asshole that you cant talk to or trade with. But everyone else for sure. If I really enjoy your work here, I have more Terraria related requests up my sleeve..... :DD

7. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oh, so all of the above EXCEPT the undead miner. :rofl: Got it.
    And I was considering taking a swing at an art thread on the Terraria forums, but with your requests I won't have to! :D I'm kinda glad, actually.

8. B. Arty

B. Arty Phantasmal Quasar

o hey. nice!

Kaiachi likes this.
  9. Captain Kane

Your art belongs to the Starbound forums. Even though Terraria is far superior to Starbound in every way.... Yeah that's right.

Mega flapper likes this.
  10. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

That's just a bit confusing, but okay! :up:

11. Captain Kane

I've considered ditching the SB forums completely to go and migrate to the Terraria forums, but I like these forums because even though I dislike some of the mods, most of the people are nice. Tbh this art thread is the only thing left keeping me here.

12. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

You know, I kinda understand a bit. I used to be avid on the GaiaOnline forums cause I'd do free art for people, but nobody was super nice, and things always got vulgar fast. >.>
    But here, people are super friendly. It's the nicest community I've ever been a part of, actually.
    I did make an account on the Terraria forums juussttt in case I wanted to switch over. Because as nice as everyone is here, it's not terribly active. I figure as long as I have nice people to talk to, and there are people making requests, I'll be happy to stay.
    I'm pretty honored that you would stay for my thread. :rofl: I'll do as much art as you'd like, even if you leave!

13. Captain Kane

:DD

14. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I did with and without the background!
    ReeseBG.png ReeseAlpha.png

15. Biglonewolf115

Biglonewolf115 Void-Bound Voyager

Oh you used to play GaiaOnline? I did too. :eek: But yea, Gaia, is pretty much done for imo. :rofl:

16. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Yup! I've been part of Gaia for a loooonnnnngggg time, but I haven't been active for 3 years or so. I did art requests and got paid in gold and items for art, but yeah. :p It's kinda dead.

17. Biglonewolf115

Biglonewolf115 Void-Bound Voyager

Ah. I have been on it for awhile too. I went back to it about 4-5 months back. Didn't return after that.

18. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Yeah... I revisited it last week and realized you can spend the GaiaCash stuff on the marketplace now. :O I really loved doing drawings on gaiaonline because there were so many detailed beautiful outfits there! I remade one when I got on briefly and took screenshots of it so I can draw her later. I out to put tekteks as a valid form of reference for people asking for art here. I'd totally draw that stuff again, but I don't wanna return to the site itself.

Biglonewolf115 likes this.
  19. jjzthemanz

jjzthemanz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, no kidding, lol. Its me, dividedbyronin.

20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

I made you TWO different types. I hope Laurence approves, as much as he CAN approve without having a constant caffeine drip. lol
    AskLaurence.png
    LaurenceAlpha.png