1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Tutorial Starrybound Server [1.2] - An Advanced Server Wrapper for Starbound - Spawn Protection!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Zidonuke, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crashdoom

Crashdoom Pangalactic Porcupine

Yes, it'll be a UDP port that you'll be able to send commands to, so you won't need to use our program if you don't want :)

2. Stevesno

Stevesno Void-Bound Voyager

Code:
    [STAR] Info: Server version 'Beta v. Angry Koala' '628' '428'
    [STAR] Info: Scanning for router for portforwarding
    [STAR] Info: Done scanning for router for portforwarding
    [STAR] Info: Creating world alpha:16223415:79713942:2654099:6:7
    [STAR] Info: Generating 1 dungeons
    [STAR] Info: Placing dungeon at (3334, 706)
    [WARN] Parent Server [UniverseServer::createWorld] lagged for 5.494 seconds
    [STAR] Info: Shutting down Star::Root
    [STAR]
    [FATAL ERROR] The server has encountered a fatal error and cannot continue. Restarting in 5 seconds.
    [INFO] Starting graceful shutdown...
    [INFO] Waiting 10 seconds for all clients to leave.
    [INFO] Graceful shutdown complete.
    [WARN] Auto Restarter doesn't support Mono. Exiting.

3. Crashdoom

An error should have been posted in a server error file in the starrybound directory, could you grab the last message from that file for me?

4. Bunnky

Bunnky Sandwich Man

I can't for the life of me get the player count to appear on starbound-servers.net.. I have the default ports, 21025, 21024, and 8080 for Commandstar.

I've tried putting all 3 ports on the query port on the site, but it's constantly reading "NA/10". What am I doing wrong?

5. Crashdoom

You need to set the query port to the serverport in your config.json file, we've fixed this in the latest testing version which will be ready for release soon :)

6. Stevesno

Stevesno Void-Bound Voyager

7. Bunnky

Bunnky Sandwich Man

Wow thanks for the instant response lol. Super excited for the next release! I absolutely love Starrybound. It's been real kind to me, cept the memory leak problem. Now I just have to figure out how to setup auto universe backup and auto server restart for when the memory gets crazy high..

8. Zidonuke

Zidonuke Pangalactic Porcupine

I'll be resigning from this project and the project will be lead by Crashdoom from this point, I'll be having this thread closed and Crashdoom may restart it.

9. bartwe

bartwe Code Cowboy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.