1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED StarModMenu v1.0.5

Unified Object Interface for Mod Interfaces

1. PenguinToast

PenguinToast Big Damn Hero

PenguinToast submitted a new mod:

StarModMenu - Unified Object Interface for Mod Interfaces

Read more about this mod...

2. PenguinToast

3. PenguinToast

4. PenguinToast

5. SoulOfSorin

SoulOfSorin Phantasmal Quasar

Very interesting mod, but when i click on the icon to craft the station i get an error "Division by 0" is it a known problem ?
    I play on a Windows 64bits.

PenguinToast likes this.
  6. PenguinToast

Whoops, my bad. I've only been able to reproduce this when crafting with 10 pixels, which is odd, but anyways, thanks for the bug report. Fix has just been uploaded.

7. PenguinToast

8. SoulOfSorin

SoulOfSorin Phantasmal Quasar

Okay thanks ^^ ;)
    ... If i remember well i've got far more than 10 pixel when this happens, it was on one of my lategame saves.

9. ⑨Cirno⑨

⑨Cirno⑨ Void-Bound Voyager

For those of us that aren't as code savvy, can you perhaps do a tutorial video of how to register the mods to smm
    (or in laymans terms, show us how to properly get this mod to work with other mods. ;w;)

10. PenguinToast

If you're planning on using SMM with your mod, you'll need to know enough coding to code the UI for your mod. There's a sample mod here; there's really not a whole not you need to do to get a mod working with SMM. A video would pretty much just show me typing the sample code on the mod page :/
    Sorry if I didn't answer your question properly, I'm not entirely sure if I understood it completely.

11. ⑨Cirno⑨

about that video, I know how to code, and I know you told where to put the coding. I'm basically just lost on where the coding is supposed to specifically go ;w;

(than and I follow visual demonstration better than written when it comes to certain things. I'm sure there's eventually going to be
    other users like me that will be lost.)

12. PenguinToast

The code can go anywhere, really, as long as you add the path to the script your code is in to the patch mentioned on the mod page. I'll update the mod page to make this more clear.

13. ⑨Cirno⑨

thank you~

14. FireSpeed15

FireSpeed15 Aquatic Astronaut

Why Is It A Modpak. File?

15. PenguinToast

I prefer distributing mods as .modpaks, as I find it to be neater. If you want the source to the mod, you can either extract the .modpak, or get the source here.

16. thebadh

thebadh Aquatic Astronaut

Hi PenguinToast. First of all, thanks for making such a useful mod! I just wanted to point out that the lua version appears to have been updated past 5.1, so there is a single occurrence of 'unpack', which is throwing an error (on my machine, at least.) All I did was replace 'unpack' with 'table.unpack' in penguingui.lua, and everything is working perfectly again. Hope this helps!

17. PenguinToast

PenguinToast updated StarModMenu with a new update entry:

v1.0.5 Stable - Updated to PenguinGUI v0.4.1

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1443733556][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for the notice, and sorry for replying so late - I haven't been playing with Starbound recently. I've uploaded a fix for the bug.

18. n8rtw

n8rtw Aquatic Astronaut

sooo... could i recommend that you put a video in the description? im sure if you know how to mod, you could make a simple video showing how to put two random mods into the modloader(?) im confused as to what this is, and how it works.... i would be MORE than happy to come back to this to try to understand it, but it would need something to show me how to use it first.... im just too confused as to how it works at the moment.