1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Xbox One + PS4: Known Issues/Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by mollygos, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Spykat31

Spykat31 Intergalactic Tourist

I had 90 hours I just lost!

• Voidxfox

Voidxfox Space Hobo

Hello. Im writing about a bug that is happening on my verision on the ps4. When making a new farm after the second one when I unlocked the mine the elevator would be unlocked right away and have all 120 floors open. Looking farther into it. No matter what i cant get the floor rewards thus losing out on the star drop on tge 100th floor. Please look into this.

• Oscarrah

Oscarrah Seal Broken

My first save game wasn't able load , a week later I decided not to wait for a patch and started a new game.

I used the same ritual every time I quit...
        Wake up ,
        Go outside,
        Wait another 20 seconds,
        Exit to title...

I thought this would help but now 80hrs in on game 2 and now it won't load .,

It doesn't matter how careful you are when exiting,

• NerdyNazgul

NerdyNazgul Space Hobo

I play on ps4 and I've encountered a possible bug. I bought a duck feather from the travelling cart and I can't put it in the dye bundle. Now I was able to put stuff in previously. The top row is full of stuff. But I can't access the bottom row. I push down on the dpad but it doesn't go down it just stays there. And I can just drop the feather on the top row cause it's full. Not sure what to do.

• NerdyNazgul

NerdyNazgul Space Hobo

Ha... Disregard my previous post. Just found out how it works. I feel stupid now! Haha

• thmtrxhsu

thmtrxhsu Void-Bound Voyager

I've just discovered a bug, a rather interesting bug on latest ps4 version. On Spring 12 I harvest and shipped 54 kale...this alone should have been enough to bring my farming level to 3, yet when invested in the 13th (a festival day) I discovered my farming level was 1; ridiculous preposterous. This is a bug without a doubt, I just don't know if it is limited to the PS4 version or not. Seeing that who knows if the PS4 section is ever looked at, I shall post it in multiple sections.

• Steaksaucepie

Steaksaucepie Space Hobo

Hello, I'm playing on an Xbox one X. Recently I was attempting a no-death run on Journey of the Prairie King, and in zone 3-2 my game crashed. I'm pretty upset about it, but I get that bugs slip through. Please stop Jotpk from crashing it hurts my soul to lose a run like this.

• SorchaFae

SorchaFae Space Hobo

recently encountered a very annoying bug whilst on PS4

I recently upgraded to a nursery in the home, and now can no longer go to sleep!!
                  i enter my bed, and no popup option appears to sleep. I end up crashing at 2am every night because of this now.

Anyone else experienced this before? Not sure how to go about getting around it (aside from cooking every morning to replenish my energy)