1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Xbox One + PS4: Known Issues/Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by mollygos, Dec 14, 2016.

1. narkosis

narkosis Orbital Explorer

sarahweston and OcarinaOfTom like this.
  2. OcarinaOfTom

OcarinaOfTom Poptop Tamer

You're welcome! It seemed legit enough to me to post. Hopefully it's true. At the very least, hopefully it can put our minds at ease.

sarahweston likes this.
    • Starscollide

Starscollide Poptop Tamer

I know Chucklefish and associates are doing the best they can with what they have to work with. Just wanna say I personally appreciate their effort. It's not their fault if MS is dragging their heels with the patch.

Also it amazes me how passionate us gamers can be, especially when something we love and enjoy has problems.

Here's looking forward to the patch! And should any of you fine folks wanna friend me my Xbox gamer tag is Volkenheim.

It's been great complaining with all of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orx24 and sarahweston like this.
      • Goblobsters

Goblobsters Hey, You!

I have not been rude and crass. All I want is an update from someone who matters. If I wanted an update on you or derp guy orx opinion I would have asked for it. Once again you also imply anger on my part that is not there. I am sorry if you find me not accepting your opinions on where the patch is as fact as rude or crass.

And as an aside orx. The administration already gave you and I a warning I will be submitting your post for review. I don't want to debate with you further.

I really just want an update from someone o staff at chucklefish or sickhead. And I would like to play the game I paid for. I don't need your opinions or psudeofacts. It's all just self appointed bs.

• orx24

orx24 Intergalactic Tourist

Don't worry about him, he's a lost cause. Plus he literally called another person a "random derp guy" so no real need to take him seriously.

sarahweston likes this.
          • Goblobsters

Goblobsters Hey, You!

The administration warned you to leave me alone. Please quit trying to bully me.

• Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

@Goblobsters , @orx24 You've both been told off. This is your final chance to keep this civil. If you don't like each other, fine, but this topic is not the place for arguing about your opinions and especially not in that way how it is going now.
              This topic is about xbox one and ps4 issues and not the issues between your opinions. You're also clearly off-topic with this.

So stop acting like this, otherwise i'll take actions against it.

Regards
              Iris Blanche

• DynamiteBigB

DynamiteBigB Void-Bound Voyager

sarahweston and MikesDemise like this.
              • farmlife

farmlife Intergalactic Tourist

Been playing on Xbox one and the game has been very glitchy(temporary freezing) and has crashed multiple times during the saving/sleeping sequence, and now will not progress to year 2.:fireball: When will this be fixed

• santiago76945

santiago76945 Seal Broken

The only thing we know is that it will be fixed for xbox with a patch someday "soon", the priority was play station patch that was released really quick.

• Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

The PS4 patch was no more a priority than the Xbone patch, both had serious crashing bugs (but at least they seem to have been fixed with the PS4 patch).

orx24 likes this.
                    • chanandler

chanandler Void-Bound Voyager

That's the main thing. As long as the 'end of year one' bug is sorted then at least we can carry on playing the game. It's such a great game though, fingers crossed the patch will arrive before the Christmas break kicks in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goblobsters and DynamiteBigB like this.
                      • OcarinaOfTom

OcarinaOfTom Poptop Tamer

That's the thing for me. I leave Friday to go back home for a week so this is the week when I could have been playing it. It's really frustrating and disappointing.

DynamiteBigB and Goblobsters like this.
                        • santiago76945

I already submitted it and am not sure how long it will take for Xbox to accept. It should definitely be this week, but I have no control over how long it takes unfortunately. Sorry about the bug, we're trying to get the patch as soon as we can.

-ConcernedApe

• Goblobsters

Goblobsters Hey, You!

Sadly the reference in that article points back at the same obfuscated "soon" posts. It doesn't have a quote in it anywhere where the devs say it is in Microsoft's hands.

I wish it were not so.

• Goblobsters

Goblobsters Hey, You!

Where is this from?

sarahweston likes this.
                              • sarahweston

sarahweston Poptop Tamer

Where is it from and also does anyone know when it was submitted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• santiago76945

A mail from Stardew Valley Support.

sarahweston likes this.
                                  • Goblobsters

Goblobsters Hey, You!

Man that's really odd that they would email that out but not simply just announce that MS had the patch instead of leaving us in limbo.

Doesn't even make sense. But thanks for sharing.

sarahweston and DynamiteBigB like this.
                                    • Typhoon

Typhoon Spaceman Spiff

My sincere apologies for my suspicious mind, but do you have proof of this please?

As another poster mentioned, I am also curious why ConcernedApe would send private emails yet not announce the status on this web site, or at least send a tweet that can be viewed by all.

Also, maybe it's a typo, but why would he type:

"I already submitted it and am not sure how long it will take for Xbox to accept"

Xbox to accept? He does of course mean Microsoft.

I still find it utterly farcical that nobody from Chucklefish, Sickhead Games or even ConcernedApe will at least give us an official update that can be easily certfied.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
                                        Goblobsters likes this.