1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Xbox One + PS4: Known Issues & Fixes (Patch 1)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @cat

@cat Master Chief

2. Danju

Danju Space Spelunker

On PS4 I noticed that the achievements tab under collections is now gone. I'm not sure when this happened exactly.

• rmartin979

rmartin979 Starship Captain

After a long stretch without it, just got 3 beeps in rest mode again. Was a nice stretch.

• Martris

Martris Space Hobo

I'm totally new so apologies for the dumb questions. Bought the game over the weekend, I've played it (xbox) for a whopping one hour, wanted to play the next night, and it won't load. I'm not a gamer, finally found something I liked, and it figures that I can't get it to work. What now?

• @cat

@cat Master Chief

I have tested this on beta 5.00, the 3 beep problem on rest mode is still happening.
          still not a word from them.

• viennavaness

viennavaness Space Hobo

Hi, totally new to the forum but a longtime player of the game on ps4. I am a huuuge fan of this game and have played through multiple times and through several updates. It's so bad I see irridium in my dreams!
            Anyway, I've noticed that the museum donate function is a little buggy. Probably the worst thing I've dealt with in the game if you don't count how displeasing the new way of navigating the cursor in the backpack and storage screens is (by clicking around from space to space instead of the smooth gliding to the desired box in the last version)... but that's for another post.
            The problem with donating is when you finally get to the last row, it's impossible to drop the items. in the last version it was a problem but by experimenting I was ablento achieve drop, whereas now, it just wont go. Please tell me I don't have to finish this game with an incomplete sloth skeketon!

• viennavaness

viennavaness Space Hobo

ok, I figured it out. I thought that the bottom row had to be completely visible to place objects and was trying to access it from under the backpack window as i ended up doing before the last update. Now, you only have to touch the row from above for it to work. I got my skeleton piece and last stardrop! Still wish the pointer moved about smoothly as it did in the past and it's especially annoying when I'm at the wizard's changing my look, but I'm back on my merry way!

• Afab421

Afab421 Intergalactic Tourist

I have a continuous bug where some furniture (not all) cannot be placed in my house. When it's in my inventory and I highlight it, some furniture will appear as if I'm carrying it and I can place it anywhere. Other furniture will not appear above my head and then I cannot place it. I'm playing on PS4.

It's especially irritating now because I just upgraded my house to full size and my TV is on the way of the stairs. I can't put the TV in as new spot because it's one of the pieces of furniture that can't be placed.

• plagueborn667

plagueborn667 Subatomic Cosmonaut

When married ( to Sebastian), and he is outside after helping on the farm, you can speak to him fine for two dialogue boxes. But the third quickly flashes by.

• Eritsu Hunter

Eritsu Hunter Space Hobo

So, I was just playing my xbox one stardew valley game when suddenly (going to sleep and saving) when I'm going onto the 20th day of summer it continues to say saving....... And then never saves and i waited TWO HOURS! for it to try and save and NOTHING HAPPENED so i turned it off to go to sleep because it was already late as it is and when i woke up to try replaying my game it loads up and i press A to start then it just freezes so i try uninstalling it and reinstalling it and now it will not start up at all!

Edit: I try going to delete my save data to see if that works, and IT'S NO LONGER THERE! What the heck?!

• Clover the angel

Clover the angel Space Hobo

My axe and scythe is missing

Blushing_Kiss likes this.
                      • Drowseeem

Drowseeem Space Hobo

My game keeps crashing everytime I try to launch it. Already restarted my console, re-installed it, and sold my soul to the devil but it's still the same

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Thread Status:
                        Not open for further replies.