1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Xbox One + PS4: Known Issues & Fixes (Patch 1)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bousf

Bousf Aquatic Astronaut

Issues haven't surfaced for me yet, but people on the thread I created on the subject are reporting the problem persists in the beta, don't know about when the update goes live for everyone.

• Magitha

Magitha Twenty-three is number one

I've been playing around on the beta with beast mode and problems still exists. Not to the extent that it was before however it isn't completely fixed. I've played until mid summer with a new save and so far I've had the three beeps three times, once resting (which now I don't bother with rest mode anymore) and twice on a normal shut down.

With that being said, I've had no issues with games hanging. So play on your pro still at your own risk. For the most part it's good but I've put it thru lots of tests and it's not fixed 100%

scanga4 likes this.
      • Renzourin

Renzourin Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not entirely certain if its been posted yet, but on the Xbox One anytime me or my friend attempts to watch the junimo's harvest or just work around them harvesting, Our game eventually crashes. This happens ANYTIME either of us stay around them working for too long.

• hkfrith

hkfrith Poptop Tamer

If you could fix starfruit leaving my inventory but not planting...that'd be great. Can't get the jumino hut because of it. >.< Gamertag is HannahBooBearz. Already sent you an email with permission to look at my file save before. Xbox One.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
          • ccavalero

ccavalero Space Hobo

Hi guys, this is my first time in the forums, I want to show off a bug that occurred in the last patch, when I heard that the game was being patched, I waited to see if it was going to solve it, but the bug is still here, its a graphical bug, but it cannot be removed and its blocking farm space.
            I play on Xbox One, hill top farm, the bug is there since summer year 1, it was a big log that I didn't had the right axe to remove but now, nothing breaks it, at least the golden tools...
            I have a link for a image of what it looks like.

[​IMG]

Thanks for the help!

• WLtheKid

WLtheKid Poptop Tamer

So here's an issue I haven't seen posted yet. I had already given Marnie 2 gifts this (in-game) week. Giving a birthday gift after that removed the second X from the relationships screen. This seems to happen with every birthday.

IMG_0160.JPG

I got a quest to deliver Marnie a super cucumber today (same week as her birthday):

IMG_0162.JPG

When I go to deliver the super cucumber, I get this message:

IMG_0161.JPG

I'm on Xbox One.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
              • coconut23

coconut23 Space Hobo

I am getting a glitch when my 1st child is born. It won't let me name the child. The game is still playing so it does not lock me out but the cursor does not work and none of the buttons work. Not sure how to fix this.

daywish182 likes this.
                • Magitha

PS4 pro issue beta 4.50 played until second week spring year two and three beeps experienced 4 times. Really not sure what is causing this, and why it is so random. The first season and a half it happened the most, and then it was fine for two and a half seasons before I got three beeps again. At least I'm finally getting my money outta the game and it's not nearly as bad as it was...but still annoying that it happens.

This is also doing normal shut down, I gave up on resting my consoles.

• scanga4

scanga4 Tentacle Wrangler

Are you running 4.50 BETA3? I haven't even bothered trying yet on Beta3.

• Magitha

Beta 2

• Winterbreakisruined

Winterbreakisruined Tentacle Wrangler

Use the right stick to move the cursor. Not the left.

• jmig

jmig Big Damn Hero

Can confirm, first bulletin board quest from the Wizard asked me to slay 0 dust sprites (XB1)

• jmig

jmig Big Damn Hero

On XB1, a child can appear outside of the map. This corrected itself next day after going to sleep/saving:
                            [​IMG]

• alimus74656

alimus74656 Master Chief

This happened to me on PS4 as well. I've seen a few other posts about it already, so it appears to be a common glitch.

• hkfrith

hkfrith Poptop Tamer

Still trying to plant starfruit seeds and they disappear from my inventory but do not plant. When is the game getting a patch again? Like I said before I am on Xbox one and have already sent you an email saying you can have access to my save file with the last set of glitches that appeared before the last patch.

• TrueLeader7

TrueLeader7 Intergalactic Tourist

Starting to get very distracting frame rate drops on the farm, mostly on the east side of the farm where all my crops are by the small pond. Noticed small drops in year 3 but now in year 4 they are much worse. Not game braking but very distracting.

• jmig

jmig Big Damn Hero

Evelyn's Cookie Recipe event does not trigger, or if triggered but skipped, the cookie recipe does not unlock. Buying the recipe from Gus does not unlock it either.

Bug on PS4 and XB1.

Thread

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
                                    • pekfi

pekfi Seal Broken

+1

What does it take to get this registered and recognized as a bug? It's so simple to recreate and never fails to happen that the devs have actually made a sticky guide explaining how to edit your svae games to fix issues like this. Doesn't help us console gamers though and I certainly don't want to invest another 80 hours into this game to get where I am but with a recipe that works.

This bug is not only about you not getting the recipe from Evelyn's heart event. You can also buy it from Gus at times but it doesn't work.

Chibi_Queen, Shortbubble and jmig like this.
                                      • Chibi_Queen

Chibi_Queen Lucky Number 13

Xbox One - CAN'T PLACE FURNITURE IN HOME (ಥ﹏ಥ) ( the game freezes and than unfreezes at random times)
                                        Is anyone else having trouble replacing or placing furniture too?

I went to rearrange my home and now I can't replace TV ...(TV is very important to mining and recipes).

Can't put anything down in the home. (New or old.)

Can place candles , new flooring, and new wallpaper.

Never get wall or flooring back. (Was I suppose to?)

Really sucks. Scared to update house for the first time. No one wants to waste 10,000 G.

Update : Upgrading house doesn't fix it. I want to restart but I'm so far in the community center and friendships....I'm so far. It really sucks...really really suck. :nurusad: Thinking about taking a break from the game.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
                                        • jmig

jmig Big Damn Hero

Place them in a chest until the issue is resolved? Won't be a complete waste of you do that.

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.