Digital Stardew Alley [Not taking requests]

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Alkanthe, Mar 19, 2016.

1. digitalsonder

digitalsonder Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yaaaas : 33

Alkanthe likes this.
    • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

All right, how about my little Lilith?
      9cPoqNL.jpg U56Gnj0.jpg

rhomboid and digitalsonder like this.
      • digitalsonder

• Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Well, you don't have to draw the gun if you don't want to.

digitalsonder likes this.
        • digitalsonder

HERE IT ISSSS
          [​IMG]
          Sorry it's a bit blurry! I''ll give you another one tomorrow but I gotta go! Bye~

• Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

That's very cute, I like it!

• xFaK10

xFaK10 Orbital Explorer

Don't forget me :]

• Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Sorry. I am... busy lately.

• Prosciutto

Prosciutto Void-Bound Voyager

If it's not too much of a trouble, here is a request.
                  20160323130404_1.jpg

Just a cross-armed pose, looking bored and I don't really mind the body type or height.

If you want to, you could try using these other 'accessories' which aren't necessary.
                  White Slime.jpg Like a slime in the arms of him and two ghosts, one high one low, floating near. Ghost.jpg

Sorry if this is way too much to ask, but thank you.

• digitalsonder

Look at it from far away so it isn't blurry xD

Alkanthe likes this.
                    • Landwalker

Landwalker Pangalactic Porcupine

I enjoy this thread.

When I get home tonight, I might offer up my own character for a drawing... Though obviously, no rush! Getting a drawing of my character would be considered a luxury. :p

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no artistic talent whatsoever to offer in trade. The best offer I can make instead is that I will be more than happy to create your SDV character as an XCOM 2 soldier, with whatever customizations you want, and post a picture of that character here as payment, if such payment would be acceptable/interesting in any way.

Anyway, the point is that I'm trying to get into the queue, and offering meagre recompense. :p

• Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Oh, it's all right! You don't need to offer anything in return. Dig just seemed so excited. As for requests, I'll take yours, and then I think I'll close them, as I'm leaving tomorrow for a trip...

• Landwalker

Well, I won't be able to post anything useful until tonight (i.e. like eight hours from now, best case scenario... yay for work busy season!). So if you don't get to it, no worries at all. But I'll get something up as soon as I can once I'm home.

Alkanthe likes this.
                          • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I'll probably still have time to work on yours; I'll just be a little delayed. Thanks for letting me know, though!

• Landwalker

Got home much later than I thought/hoped/intended, so if I failed to meet the deadline, no worries and I totally understand.

But if I didn't, I quickly grabbed some shots of Farmer Jasper:

[​IMG]

Quick Description? Tall, lanky, introverted, laid back. Light blue eyes (which you can see), and light brown / dark blond hair (which you can't really, on the sprite). Hair's a little longer than "short".

Double plus bonus e-cookies if he's drawn with Leah, his fiancee. (I made a rhyme.)

And even if it's too late, I'm going to run your OP character into XCOM 2 anyway, just because I want to. :D

Alkanthe likes this.
                              • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

You're not too late at all! In fact, I was just thinking of doing a drawing tonight. I don't know Leah very well, so I think I may leave her out.

Heh, okay then. I have no problem with that.

• Landwalker

Leah is the greatest. Period.

But! Leah does not (yet) have an XCOM 2 avatar:

[​IMG]

Hopefully I didn't butcher that too badly, but if I did, I'm happy to adjust/tweak.

• Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Waaaait, how did you know Alley was one of my nicknames? Anyways, I have no idea what XCOM 2 is, but that looks awesome (my SV character's name is actually Rebb, though).
                                    And here's my part of the deal!
                                    [​IMG]

Landwalker, rhomboid and DrVoodoo like this.
                                    • Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Here's a Super Paper Mario-inspired doodle of Rebb so far.
                                      [​IMG]
                                      I... don't think I'm going to do this one, sorry.

• Landwalker

Lucky guess, I guess? (Actually, I just based it off the thread title, since I had nothing else to go on. Once I typed it in, though, Alley/Alkane somehow seemed to "fit".)

Jasper looks fantastic! Many thanks for taking the time to bang him out, and I hope you enjoy your vacation.

Alkanthe likes this.