StarboundMap.com?

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by LtBlujay, Jan 8, 2017.

1. LtBlujay

LtBlujay Void-Bound Voyager

So many of you must know of this website, right?

http://www.starboundmap.com/planets

When I went to use it today, my computer said that it couldn't connect. I had full internet, and Google was saying it was on the websites side. Does anyone know what happened to it? Did it get taken down or something?

Also, I'm quite new to this forum (but I'm a long time Starbound player) so I don't know if this is where this post should go.

2. Fuzzybat23

Fuzzybat23 Void-Bound Voyager

I went to use it also, this was probably one of the greatest player resources as far as hunting down items in the massive Starbound universe went. All I got was a server not found message. :(

3. Freeshield

Freeshield Poptop Tamer

What's the purpose of the website? I never heard of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Elecepont

Elecepont Space Spelunker

It's obviously used to see the map of a world

5. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Doesn't work for me as well.

6. LtBlujay

The website was a database edited by players, and it contained all sorts of useful information.

Each planet that was posted had: It's name
    The coordinates
    Anything noteworthy on it, including biomes, structures, items and more.

Basically, it was a map of the universe, as the name suggests.

7. Freeshield

Freeshield Poptop Tamer

That's pretty neat but honestly I like just exploring for myself.

8. LyricLyricandmoreLyric

LyricLyricandmoreLyric Phantasmal Quasar

I found a mod awhile ago that added a station that scanned the terrain and gave a detailed map of the surrounding area, you should use that

9. LtBlujay

I used it for a while, but it's not what the website was. The website didn't give you a map of a planet, it told you what you could find on it and the coordinates of the planet. It allowed you to search for specific things that the planet had and many other things.