1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound t-shirts

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Hostail, Mar 20, 2012.

?

Would you buy one?

1. Yes

82.1%
  2. No

7.1%
  3. Maybe

10.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hostail

Hostail Pangalactic Porcupine

So yeah, I know it might be early and such but, would you buy a starbound t-shirt when they have released the game? (or after)
    I know for sure I would.
    Heres an example of how I believe it would look like:
    [​IMG]

Note: I'm not selling any t-shirts, this was just an image I made in a t-shirt design website to show you guys an example.

Leave comments and maybe suggestions for other kind of design for t-shirts below :)

(oh god how I would wish for a starbound hoodie.. I love hoodies...)

2. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

Yes it is early, and yes I might depending on the cost.

3. Cobaltcakes

Cobaltcakes Cosmic Narwhal

That depends on how many thousands they can ship to me at one time.

Spire and Techgamer like this.
  4. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

I'd want a shirt saying 1000000 pixels, but with the starbound font and the pixel signs.

5. TehEpikMonk

TehEpikMonk Spaceman Spiff

I'd buy out the store.

6. Hostail

Hostail Pangalactic Porcupine

The site I used to make that t-shirt said it would cost €13.19 without the delivery.
    Though the minecraft t-shirt (with just the plain "Minecraft" text)which looks almost the exact same as the example I made (of course with Minecraft instead of Starbound), that I ordered from jinx costed €19.99 without the delivery. So no idea.

7. KXI System

KXI System Master Chief

I would personally down $15 for an awesome looking t-shirt in the theme of Starbound, but it depends how awesome it looks. I want more than just the starbound logo.

8. Hydrae

Hydrae Cosmic Narwhal

I'd also want more than just the Starbound logo although it is a good idea. I'd like to see a shirt covered in pixelated stars, various planets (front&back) & your ship's design. It could have the Starbound logo on one sleeve & your character on the other. I'd have to give it some more thought obviously but it'd be cool if they offered a shirt that expressed the space setting of Starbound.

9. LadyAijou

LadyAijou Phantasmal Quasar

I would most definitely want one, I hope they do make T shirts for the game <3

10. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

T-shirts would be cool.

11. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Love it yes I would buy it right now!
    ~ John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.