Starbound Sheet Music :)

Discussion in 'Other Fan Creations' started by SGTRegret, Jan 21, 2015.

?

What Starbound soundtrack do you want to be transcribed?

Poll closed Jan 28, 2015.
  1. I was the Sun (Before it was Cool)

60.0%
  2. Atlas

40.0%
  3. Vast, Immortal Suns

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SGTRegret

SGTRegret Void-Bound Voyager

Hi everyone! I just joined the forums and I am a big fan of Starbound and its music. So I transcribe sheet music on piano for it :D! I have nearly finished the Title theme for starbound and I am deciding what to choose next to transcribe. I would like to see what the community wants to hear on piano next and I will post all sheet music here! :D

DONE! Just finished the title song this morning. Here is the sheet music and Midi file. I don't think the midi file plays it that well though xD so I will upload a video of me playing it on piano later. The question is though, do you have the patience to play the whole song that slowly :p?
    Here is a video of me playing it

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    sansy likes this.
  2. Throndir

Throndir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ooh, share it when it's done! And the MIDI files if you end up having those.

3. SGTRegret

Also, all feedback and suggestions are welcome!

4. Barl0we

Barl0we Phantasmal Quasar

That is incredibly awesome!

I wish I was better at reading sheet music...And playing the piano. If you ever turn these into tablature for guitar for dum-dums like me, lemme know :p

5. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

Nice! Sheet music! Sounds lovely, it does indeed. You've got one heck of a talent for this stuff. It sounds absolutely perfect, the way you play it. What kind of piano are you using? Like, what brand? How old? Sorry if i'm asking too many questions, feel free to ignore me.
    I'm just gonna throw my vote at one of my favorite songs then... ^u^

Keep it up! You're amazing!

6. SGTRegret

Thanks! I am using an upright Yamaha piano which is about 10 years old, but I don't know the name of it specifically though sorry xD

7. Eltodofull

Eltodofull Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's pretty hard to find a MIDI of I was the sun before it was cool for piano (or even better, all the instruments the music has, separated in different bands of course)
    Please :nurukappa:

Teshlin2 likes this.