1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound: It sure does exist

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by DukeOfRiven, Jul 28, 2015.

1. MMbsman777

MMbsman777 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Starbound is a game in which you bound through the stars. You can push buttons and things happen. Some people liked hunger. Some did not. Some people only know how to live in extremes and hyperbole. This has been a listing of facts about Starbound. Have a good day.

2. Wall of Knowledge

Wall of Knowledge Cosmic Narwhal

Starbound is a compound word which can be either a noun or an adjective, depending on context.
    or was that an adverb whoops back to first grade english :rip:

3. The T.C.

The T.C. Tentacle Wrangler

Well, selling a beta'll do that. Since people are adverse to change and a beta naturally will be different from the finished version.

So people will expect certain things that'll be abandoned and be upset by things coming in seemingly out of nowhere.

In any case all devs should know to either hold it out or expect an unpleaseable fanbase. D|

4. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Some like eyeballs, Others want metallic fruit, or all get both.

You know what? I take the Eyeball.

5. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

there are people refered to as "the glitch"
    there are 2 main groups of "the glitch"
    and as this is a thread of facts, the glitch are the best race.

6. MMbsman777

MMbsman777 Subatomic Cosmonaut

D
    Don't you mean "Statement: Glitch are the best race."

7. RainDreamer

RainDreamer Existential Complex

It has guns. (Controversial, maybe to the gun debate crowds)
    It has blood. (controversial to the people who thinks games promote violence)
    It require some time commitment to play (controversial to people thinks games are addictive)
    The setting of the game is on 2D planets and celestial objects. (controversial to the ones believes in flat earth theories)

Hmm...I think I can find some non controversial topic...

It has blocks.

8. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

leading some people to believe its a minecraft/terraira clone, leading others to attack them
    I wasnt speaking as a glitch does, but that would be correct

9. Esylana

Esylana Scruffy Nerf-Herder

According to my personal time logged in Starbound (thank you Steam), I have gotten my money's worth out of a game that is yet to be finished.

I continue to play Starbound.

One of Starbound's loading screens features a penguin, a giraffe, and a koala.

10. Slippery Slime

Slippery Slime Big Damn Hero

You can make a heck of a Pussplum Tart, that's for sure