1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Immersive Weapons 3.6.7

If you're Trying to enhance your Starbound with greater selection of weapons this mod is for you

1. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

2. amirmiked12

3. amirmiked12

4. amirmiked12

5. amirmiked12

6. amirmiked12

7. amirmiked12

8. amirmiked12

9. Jerry Noeda'an

Jerry Noeda'an Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! I've seen your mod around here a little bit and I wanted to leave some criticism and direction that I think would help with the feel of the mod.

Looking at the sprites on display I notice a vast disparity between different sprites. At first I thought "Hey, he's improving!" but looking again I think more now that you are getting your sprites somewhere that is opensource, considering the vast degree and style of artwork. If it isn't though, good job! One thing I'd recommend is some retroactive design, going back to older sprites and redesigning them in the style of something newer/better that you've made so they would match and bring a better sense of 'immersion', and to better fit the immersion I'd take some direction from the base game's assets, like making the katana's look a little more like the Solus katana, and similar weapons/parts with their proper ingame counterparts.

Your mod page isn't formatted very well. You use black color format (as opposed to unformatted) for the bodies of your paragraphs and it doesn't play well with many of us who love and still use Chucklefish's old forum theme (that features a dark background). In addition there are some grammatical, capitalization, and other minor format mistakes I've noticed that I can point out if you want.

Otherwise I don't think I have seen any other problems. Granted, I haven't fully tested every weapon to see whether they are balanced or not, but if they are statted similarly to the craftable weaponry the vanilla races can make then it should be fine. You're making progress! And you got this far, which is awesome considering not a lot of people aren't even willing to try modding.

10. amirmiked12

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  11. amirmiked12

12. amirmiked12

13. Tempus71

Tempus71 Aquatic Astronaut

Hi guys.

Is there any way to mount weapons on the wall?
    That would make my whole year.

14. fredaugusto

fredaugusto Scruffy Nerf-Herder

try to make a crossbow

15. amirmiked12

Cool Idea but now I'm focusing on melee weapons and there tooooons left to be added in game.
    I will do that after its finished

16. amirmiked12

17. amirmiked12

18. amirmiked12

19. TheDestroyer88

TheDestroyer88 Intergalactic Tourist

Hello there!

-Steam Workshop
    I have 60+ mods installed just for Starbound. There are a couple of updates for my mods every day. It would be extremely bothersome and time-consuming to update all my Starbound mods manually on two clients and a dedicated server. Luckily, Steam updates them all for me automatically!
    Would you please upload your mods to Steam Workshop? It would come with the added benefit of more people enjoying (and rating!) your work.

20. amirmiked12

use
    Item/Weapon frames