1. Lose your pre-order key? Try using Humble's key resender. Also, please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/help/

StarBound HELP!!

Discussion in 'Support' started by FuturePlatypus, Aug 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. FuturePlatypus

FuturePlatypus Master Chief

hello, I purchased starbound a while ago on steam... My game time is 17 hours.
    the game was running fine, I even moded it straight from the official chucklefish forum.
    after that I had some problems with my pc, so I reseted it.. after reseting the first thing I did was download steam and then starbound, the problem is that my files are corrupted.. when I launch the game it gives me the normal starbound home screen but written "powered by fracking universe" I think is one of the mods I downloaded but I didn't though it still would be on my system, after all I didn't downloaded it from steam workshop I did everything to take the mod out (or at least the remaining pieces of it) but nothing seemed to work... but then I stoped trying to take out the mod and I started playing the game normally... when I fineshed playing I left starbound the safest way so it could save all the work I had done, the next day when I returned, nothing was there not even the character I created but the mod was still remaining. I told steam customer help of what had happened and that I wanted my money back so I could buy starbound again and see if the problem was resolved, but they didn't gave me my money back, I'm desperate is there a way to reset starbound to when I first bought it? please help! Steam account name : sonick30 Steam nickname Pugson
    thanks for you guys attention.

2. Roskii Falfeather

Roskii Falfeather Existential Complex

Just erase it from your mod folder. You can also erase your player/ship/and universe files to be 100% safe =3. Nothing in FU goes beyond the mod folder

3. FuturePlatypus

the problem is... theres nothing on my mod folder ;-;

4. Roskii Falfeather

are you subscribed to any mods on steam?

also: please post a copy of your log file.

5. FuturePlatypus

the log file on storage? and no I don't have any steam workshop mods

6. FuturePlatypus

oh nvm I do got workshop mods lol my bad ;p

7. Hel

Hel 404 Hel Not Found Forum Moderator

Moved to Starbound support

Please remember the General Discussion is for non Chucklefish game related posts

8. Roskii Falfeather

Glad I could help, enjoy the game!