1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed STARBOUND BETA: BUGS DATABASE (UPBEAT GIRAFFE) -Bug testers needed

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Alucard I, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plasmode

Plasmode Space Spelunker

Hi, as of the latest update it seems that the rocket jump tech doesn't work. It shows the animation, but you only jump as high as a standard jump. Others are reporting this problem also in this reddit thread: /r/starbound/comments/3wci8r/ (I can't link properly as a new member here)

2. ZXavier97

ZXavier97 Space Hobo

Hey so, my friend and I were messing around and we encountered a weird "glitch" of sorts. Basically, he heard that there was a special area on the Mining Facility level using the Morphball. So, we tried it and I got stuck here. I was about to randomly mash out of the top left corner area (don't know exactly what I did for sure though), but I'm stuck either way.

3. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

Find a bug
    When you choose pickaxe with shield you get crash
    Pickaxe on hot bar and shield on right mouse button
    Probably crashes beacuse pickaxe is not a weapon / don't have optimalized right click

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  4. Anton1_1

Anton1_1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I found one bug: I dug under the ground I was dead and the game has taken off , and then I load safe and the game crashes without any errors. Sorry, but I have no logs ... :(

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  5. Dansec

Dansec Void-Bound Voyager

Item bug I guess

Since the last patch 2 liquide sensor linked with a ''or switch'' don't work anymore, it instead work as a ''And switch''

6. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

In the latest stable patch on Windows 7 64-bit, i have found that enemies in sewer dungeons (except the little po) do not react to anything. They stand still and do not move or turn, even if approached or struck.

7. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

Found a bug
    When you have the fire hammer special on (the fire shield)
    and die from gravity
    game does insta crash
    like it doesn't want me to watch breaking legs in a blazin bubble
    can't give starbound.log beacuse of... reasons?

8. Ignorus

Ignorus Void-Bound Voyager

Found a bug, where the game randomly crashes mid-game, and, upon restart, the character is deleted. After it happened to my main character (100+ hrs of playing him), I tested with several new characters of all races and genders. The crash happens to a random time, and the character is always gone.

Edit: Did some more testing with self-made crashes, every time the same outcome. If you don't log out over the "Save and quit"-Button, the Character will be gone. If the game crashes in the main menu after saving, nothing happens. Please fix this.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  9. Nemo Guntoia

Nemo Guntoia Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if any1's said but as a novakid on stable i'm jumping as high with a "rocket jump" as I am with a alpha jump...

10. spyroscaler

spyroscaler Aquatic Astronaut

hey I was messing around with the admin commands and I noticed that one command was failing to be recognized and that was /togglelayer. so I thought it was removed till I typed /help and it was still listed as a valid command. I was hopping it would work because I wanted my player model to be invisible when I saw it sticking out of a modded armor I really liked

11. spazman220

spazman220 Space Hobo

Found a bug

The star system selection screen wont let me zoom back into the system I am in via the zoom in button I have to refind the star system and select it.

12. Verion

Verion Intergalactic Tourist

Rubium console connected to rubium lights damages and kills the colonists (floran colonist in this case). As of Glad Giraffe

13. shadeyrain

shadeyrain Yeah, You!

• Glad Giraffe
    • Duplication of Items
    • If you use the Critter Capture Pod on Jellyfish Critters, it gives back two pods. One is filled, the other is not.

14. th3rmyte

th3rmyte Void-Bound Voyager

So I just updated to Upbeat Giraffe and after playing for a bit, i upgraded my matter manipulator to be able to paint but never got the ability to gather liquids. i am not unable to upgrade it to gather liquids.

15. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Um... Upbeat Giraffewas released in early 2015. We're on Glad Giraffe, from December of 2015.

16. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Well this thread is pretty dead actually. In case you didn't know.
    I might keep it alive and maybe update, but only if it's still needed.
    @Izzabelle, do you know if this thread is still of any use to admins? Close it if not.

17. Well I think the bugs are always welcome to have. You know. So they can be fixed. But yeah, this -- being an old patch -- should be done with.

If you want to make another thread highlighting finding bugs for 1.0 -- I can see if Molly will make an announcement about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.