1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound Anime?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Iaeyan Elyuex, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

This game needs a space opera anime. Think Star Trek meets Cowboy Bebop set in Starbound. I like Musetrigger's comics, and I think it should be something along those lines.

That would be an even better anime than Cory in the House.

Jappards and Jimmy Cool like this.
  2. SoopaDerpcat

SoopaDerpcat Pangalactic Porcupine

The main arc of the first season should involve the cast trying to find a way to bypass the show's plotline so that they can get to the free-roaming exploration phase more quickly. There could also be two side-arcs; the first would explain why the Cultivator just suddenly stopped creating worlds with alternate soil and grass colors, and the second would clear up whether Fenerox ACTUALLY have tails, or if they all just happen to wear the Prehistoric Woolly Tail cosmetic item.

Pingeh likes this.
  3. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Don't forget finding out whenether or not Frogg are Hylotl in disguise and reasons behind Peblits being bloody everywhere.

4. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

Wow. Just wow. I post what I think is a good idea, and the only two people who reply to my thread do so to gripe.

You make me sad. Come, Patsy! >coconut noises<

5. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Who said this can't be a parody? I mean, by itself show will devolve into "monster of the week" format pretty quickly. You yourself mentioned Musetrigger comics, which poke fun at the game.