Dev Blog Starbound 1.2.0 RC2 [UNSTABLE]

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Because which graphics assets a given weapon uses is a property of the weapon itself, I'd wager.

2. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

mhm.jpg
    EDIT: To make it now kind of legal on this forums now that post has actual text

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  4. Quillon

Quillon Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ocean Terraformer.

.....somehow...

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

You can have one if you mod it in, and that's real easy, but you won't actually get a shitton of water with islands. Same way you won't get dry land when you terraform an ocean into, say, a savannah.

6. MrVauxs

Idk why but
    this post made me think that this is number one under water lol

7. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

I just realized something. Santa lost his home, too. And now his job just got universally bigger. Always figured Santa was an alien with access to a replicator farm. He beams all the presents in at 1 hour intervals with his satellite array, following midnight.

EDIT: Also, as far as "fantastic ancient technologies" goes, are those ancient circle lights shown in the boss fight clip one of them? I want to win a blueprint for those.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    Lodish likes this.
  8. Eralia

Eralia Phantasmal Quasar

Hype. Crew duplication is fixed. Finally i can stop being afraid having an entire army of clones on my ship even if that never happened.

9. Moose2001

Moose2001 Phantasmal Quasar

Wow, didn't think I'd get so much crap for wanting my favorite pet back in the game......

^_^

Bad pun aside, bring 'em back. Who doesn't want a bouncing po following them around?

Kawa likes this.
  10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Me. I don't want one.

11. Gurfern

Gurfern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oooooooooooooh. Cool stuff, but will there be someway for a "factions" kind of gamemode to be implemented into the game? Like, players can create factions and claim planets. also waging war or allying with other factions? Imo, the current game is perfect for this, and this update also supports that (massive group ancient vault raids, terraformed fac planets...)

12. Quillon

Walk into a Hylotl City, turn off the generator, and be liek

MrVauxs and Kawa like this.
  13. Quillon

Man, there's actually a LOT of ground you guys need to cover, biome wise. Ocean, Oasis, Rainbow, Moon, barren....

14. Titanium

Titanium Existential Complex

OH MY GOD!!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE! PERFORMING FOR YOU! IF YOU KNOW TH—DUPLICATION FIX!!!!!!!

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  15. MrVauxs

You liek hylotl eyes?

16. flopadoops

flopadoops Seal Broken

You fixed the crew duplication glitch? YES! it's a dream come true, can't wait for this patch to hit stable.

17. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

It already did, silly.

18. flopadoops

flopadoops Seal Broken

really? I've already have 2 of my crew members duplicate today.

19. DragonsForce

DragonsForce Weight of the Sky

Can you make sure you are using the latest branch? I think it tells you the version in the start menu. If you have the game on GoG, I'm not sure it is out there yet, they are always a bit late (But usually not that much IIRC)

20. flopadoops

flopadoops Seal Broken

I can't seem to find the version but I have the game on steam and I remember getting an 80MB update recently.