1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Star Wars Progression Mod 7.3

Star Wars Mod with Community Additions!

Tags:
  1. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

Doing a lot of clean up on the mod. This next patch will also add an "invisible" helm for the cosmetic slot, so species with weird heads like Ithorians and Togrutas can wear helms and still look normal. Moving all the art to a separate tab in the crafting station so the decoration tab isn't so full. Adding some more beds, compliments of Termerion.

Expect the update saturday or sunday.

Will be two new races, Togruta and Diathim.

2. projectmayhem

projectmayhem updated Star Wars Mod with a new update entry:

Fixes + additions

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. XenoMind

XenoMind Phantasmal Quasar

Hello, I was looking at your mod and me being a huge starwars nerd decided to take a look at the art. I took it upon myself to fix the art for your bantha mount, and make some animation frames for it if you don't mind ^^;
    [​IMG]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/18nol5fgq3ulg75/bantha.zip?dl=0

If you need any assistance with any of the speeders art. I can have a go at them too. But for now I just thought the bantha needed a desperate make over. ^^

4. projectmayhem

I would love that! Art is not my fortay. ANY art you want to fix up, feel free and i'll add it, then credit you on the front page. I listed the mod on Steam as Star Wars Community Mod, to hopefully attract more additions from other people.

The Bantha...yeah... it was late night, I was bored. Thought it would be funny. I'm not skilled enough to code animations from scratch to make leg movements. But it made me giggle. I don't think I even activated the controller recipe.

*edit*
    OMFG I forgot what mine looked like. I just pulled them up for a side by side comparison, me and my wife are laughing our asses off. She said mine has nice lipstick. Yours looks awesome, I am not sure how to write an LUA/animation file to make the legs move though. I can try poking around at the mech ones and seeing if I can patch together something to get it going.

5. XenoMind

XenoMind Phantasmal Quasar

Hey it can make a great mascot at least! :'D

projectmayhem likes this.
  6. projectmayhem

projectmayhem updated Star Wars Community Mod with a new update entry:

Vehicle Update

7. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

Hello, I was using the force grip and every time I use it the monster/NPC is no longer affected by any of my attacks and the NPCs become neutral. I was wondering if this is a bug or a feature :rofl:

8. projectmayhem

Bug. I'll have to look into the code, someone else wrote it. I'll plan that for this weekend.

9. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

Awesome, Thank you!

10. projectmayhem

11. projectmayhem

Streamline Update

12. projectmayhem

Changes..Changes...Changes!

13. projectmayhem

14. dr.infern

dr.infern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

1.3 this mod crashes my game

15. projectmayhem

Can I get your error log?

16. smashbro596

smashbro596 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

any way we can get 2handed versions of all the lightsabers?
    i wanna be able to flip slash. but i can't because all the "normal" lightsabers (and crossguard) sabers are one handed. and i don't know how to use secondary attacks with onehanded weapons.

17. projectmayhem

I been debating it. I was trying to write code for a Lightsaber Throw. If I cant get it working, Ill change all the normal ones back to 2 handed.

18. projectmayhem

19. projectmayhem

I'm looking for anyone interested in doing sprite artwork for head "armor". Basically need heads to match armor sets, like Han solo head, Plo Kloon head, etc

20. dr.infern

dr.infern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i cant teleport on planets