1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Star Wars Progression Mod 7.3

Star Wars Mod with Community Additions!

Tags:
  1. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

having this screen when i try to open crafting station Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 3.53.09 PM.png

2. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

3. projectmayhem

Thank you, uploaded fix for that. Also has a new armor set for Admiral Statura and General Hux

4. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

when will you put in my stuff?

5. projectmayhem

it is already in, the vader helm and carbonite solo are in the last tab of the crafting station. Max Rebo is under the 3rd I think

6. projectmayhem

Going to work on cleaning up the mod this weekend, I know the bothan hair gives errors, I want to move recipes around in their folders and make them Tier'd for ease of browsing when I'm editing. Going to change all recipes except lightsabers to use Republic Credits. Credits are earned as gifts from Star Wars Tenants. Thinking of adding species tags for every species to each decor item, so I don't have to make separate decor for EVERY species. I don't know for sure on that yet.

Yeah, lots of stuff to do. Mod is coming along well I think! A lot of nice community contributions! Always looking for more help if anyone is interested.

7. projectmayhem

Got to go in to work tonight for glorious overtime, but Saturday/Sunday I'll post an update. It will change the flow of the mod.

Basically, once you get to the outpost, you'll want to buy Colony Deeds. Set up some housing with Star Wars mod items in them, get new species as tenants and they will pay you in Republic Credits. Use these Credits at the Bazaar Terminal (crafted in open hand) to purchase Armor. All the armor sets will be in tabs according to tiers, right now I have the pruce set at 150 credits per tier. Would love some feedback on that from anyone playing the mod, let me know if it takes too long to save up for armor, or if it's too easy.

For anyone rooting around in my files, I've moved all the armors in Tier folders, and the recipes for armor is now also in tiers.

I'll probably put in another terminal for Weapons eventually, so I can make tiered versions of all the guns and melee weapons. Then change them over to Republic Credits too.

Long term goal, The posters and statues will remain money/mats to craft, but I want to move all the species furniture to species vendors. Possibly. Got to look into those files and see how it's all set up.

Working on some more armors this weekend too. Already added Darth Bane, trying to get Sith Lords, since most wear all black, I figure it should be easy going.

8. projectmayhem

projectmayhem updated Star Wars Mod with a new update entry:

Lightsaber changes + Currency

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. projectmayhem

Almost at 500 total downloads for the mod! Thanks everyone for downloading and supporting!

10. zigbitz

zigbitz Space Hobo

11. projectmayhem

There should be a big button at the top of the page that says download.

12. projectmayhem

hotfix for lightsaber quest

13. Blain120

Blain120 Yeah, You!

The First quest isnt working right i have the new version and it wont show up in the sail how do i fix this

14. projectmayhem

Working on it. I'm going to upload a fix, to re-enable the lightsaber recipes so you don't need the quest. If you want to do the quest though, you can /warp instanceworld:jeditemple while in admin mode. The second quest needs /warp instanceworld:younglingtemple

Uploading the fix for the recipes now though, I'll disable them again once I know 100% that I got the quest running right.

15. projectmayhem

Enable Lightsaber Recipes

16. projectmayhem

Ok Quest working

17. projectmayhem

Going to spend a bit cleaning the mod. Making an Arms Dealer to move non-saber weapons too, so I can create tiers of each one. Once that is done, I'll change their cost to republic credits instead of crafting mats.

18. projectmayhem

19. projectmayhem

Clean up

20. projectmayhem

Doing more clean up. Changing all the furniture names around, adding more colonyTags to them, added Sith and Diathim species. Hopefully get some more stuff added before the next update