1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Star Wars Progression Mod 7.3

Star Wars Mod with Community Additions!

Tags:
  1. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

Decided to add Mawg species from Spaceballs and the Winnebago. They will be in the update on 4/7/17

MadMulligan likes this.
  2. projectmayhem

Update on 4/7/17 will also fix the recipe for all crossguard lightsabers, and add increase spawning for mod ores like Corax and Kyber. Also added them to multiple depths. What other things would you all like to see in the mod?

3. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

dude tour mod scared me when i deleted it from my folders it showed that all my characters progress was gone!! I reloaded starbound and everything was fine. Good mod though

4. projectmayhem

Ty. Did you notice anything that felt like it needed changed? Recipes too difficult or too easy? Weapon damages scale ok?

5. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

I feel like the jedi knight blades should be more powerful

projectmayhem likes this.
  6. projectmayhem

Thanks for the feedback. I'll upgrade the damage on the lightsabers :)

7. projectmayhem

After a little play testing, I see I need to rework a lot of the armor stats. Also going to work on adding more ores and re-vamping the recipes.

8. projectmayhem

projectmayhem updated Star Wars Mod with a new update entry:

Races, Vehicles and more!

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mind to attach some screenshots? It would look really nice. :)

10. projectmayhem

Guess that will be this weeks project, make some good screen shots. And maybe a video. I just added a ton of Wookie and Zabrak decor, trying to get all species some decor so you can get tenants of that species. Was going to do screenshots last week, but I didn't want to make the post super long lol. Think I should host on a different site and just link to it? Like an album or something.

11. projectmayhem

Working hard on customizing ships and decor. Have a lot of Wookiee and Zabrak decor with colony tags so you can get tenants. Working on the Wookiee Ship now. Then Zabrak, then other races.

12. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

hey you should make wookie treetop villages it would be awesome with bridges and and huts and wookie merchants

13. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

oh and reconfigure the outpost to be a jedi temple

14. projectmayhem

projectmayhem updated Star Wars Mod with a new update entry:

Wookie and Zabrak stuff + some fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. danfitzi

danfitzi Space Hobo

Hi guys, what am i doing wrong, i have the extracted file in my mods folder, but not working at all crashes the game each time.

is the is " star wars mod folder " or all the files inside it that need to be within the mods folder

16. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

Did you convert the 7Z FILE USING THE ONE OF THE FILE CONVERTING PROGRAMS? IF THAT DOESNT WORK THAN SOMETHING WONG... YES YO DO DROP THE FILE IN ALSO YOU NEED A RACE EXTENDER FOR IT TO WORK

17. danfitzi

danfitzi Space Hobo

yep converted file so just a normal file with all the smaller onces inside as well as race extender, however on game start up race extender shows but with no new race options

18. projectmayhem

Should just be able to use 7-zip to extract the files. The Main folder should be called Star Wars Mod, and inside that folder should be all the mod. Are any of the items available for you? There should be two crafting stations available with open hand, ancient forge and swm crafting station

19. projectmayhem

Any chance of getting your crash log?

20. projectmayhem

Changing some recipes around for the next update, not a big fan of using cotton. Also adding Force manipulation, if its in your main hand, you can break foreground blocks, if its in your off hand, you can break background blocks.

Also working on a Jedi Temple, with initial quest to build a lightsaber there

NovaJ likes this.