Modding Discussion Star Wars Mod - Help wanted

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by projectmayhem, Mar 23, 2017.

1. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

I'm working on, what I hope to be, a massive extensive star wars mod. I want to add as many species, armor sets, weapons, food, instruments, etc that I can. It's a lot of work for one person, so if anyone wants to contribute, just send me a message with what you want to contribute. I have quite a bit already, you can check out the mod at http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/star-wars-mod.4583/ and see if you want to add anything.

2. Bannnana_boat

Bannnana_boat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

sure

i can do some sprites...

but ur mod wont download

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2017
  3. projectmayhem

I dont know why. It downloads fine for me.

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

@loldogo
    Please avoid double or even triple posting like you did here. When making additions to your post please use the edit function or wait for someone to reply.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

5. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

6. projectmayhem

I am working with the Star Wars gear creator. We are sharing files and he is making a cosmetic version while I am making a progressive version, where the gear has stats and tiers and everything isn't bought with 1 money. :)

7. xaliber

Great to hear. I mean, rather than reinventing the wheel, it'd be much more convenient if you can work on from Star Wars gear mod. Especially because @Zanderfel's sprite work is fantastic. His lightsabers and armors are real nice.

8. Wheee321

Wheee321 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello,
    I do have a forcelightning and a forcegrip (for targeting monsters and npcs) already, but without a recipe etc, you would have to add that (I only used them in admin mode for playtesting ;-) )
    Love star wars, and had bigger plans for this, but now I dont have the time anymore to work on it. PM me for info

9. Zanderfel

Zanderfel Big Damn Hero

the star wars gear creator is not me.... he does make some nice armors tho

10. xaliber

Whoa, really?! After all this time, I was under the impression it was you... sorry then!

11. projectmayhem

It's kyajin22. Unless I am wrong also :nurutease: