1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V3.1 ~ Hotfixes ii

A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.

1. Marinebeast

Marinebeast Existential Complex

Okay, fixed now!

Looks like I copied the original v1.2 version instead of the one that I had thoroughly tested and fixed up, which lead to... well, crashes for days.
    I can see why it happened -- the two directories look identical outside of their last-modified dates.

2. Marinebeast

Marinebeast updated Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod with a new update entry:

Smoothing out bugs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. TheN1K0L4Z

TheN1K0L4Z Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I still had that /items/armors/octarianwigs directory clashing with the individual entries in the folder above. Are you sure didn't just cram everything in that archive before uploading it? TEST YOUR SQUID, BEFORE YOU SHIP!!!

All I did was delete the folder, and the mod worked, on the Unstable branch.

4. Marinebeast

I deleted that folder before this most recent upload-- so you'll want a clean install to ensure it doesn't crash. :p

If you get crashes from not cleanly installing, there's not much I can do about that besides suggest you very much install the mod anew. It won't affect saves or anything.

5. RaiRai The Raichu

RaiRai The Raichu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi,

I'm sorry to say that I'm crashing on startup as well still. Did a clean install on the mod (the latest version here, not Steam) and still had the issue. Went in and deleted the octarianwigs directory and it resolved that crash. I have yet to test the mod fully though but that seems to have gotten me off the ground. The octarianwigs folder is indeed in the archive I downloaded from here just now.

6. Marinebeast

That's a bother, I thought those were removed from the most recent version-- I'll get that fixed in a bit.

The steam version has that fix if you don't want to wait.

7. Marinebeast

8. Licflagg

Licflagg Phantasmal Quasar

Do you think it'll be possible for the download to have a .PAK option?

9. Marinebeast

Sure thing! I'll upload one and link it in the mod description within the next day.

10. Marinebeast

@Licflagg & anyone else who cares for .paks:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1m3mvxo42khrji4/inkling.pak?dl=0

This link should work if you wanted a .pak version of the most recent update (v1.2 with 7/21/17 fixes).
    I'll share download links by request for anyone who'll want .pak versions of future updates.

Edit: You'll want this version instead, made a few quick fixes.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  11. Marinebeast

12. Lertring

Lertring Big Damn Hero

norte me abre el juego con este mod para que version es ?

13. Marinebeast

My apologies, but no habla Espaniol.

If you're asking about what Starbound version this works with, it works with v1.0 and later, as that's when I started developing it. As of now, it should be fully up to date with the current Starbound version.

14. Lertring

Lertring Big Damn Hero

estoy usando la version 1.3

15. Marinebeast

It's completely functional with the 1.3 update, yeah. :)

16. Marinebeast

Working on and off on stuff for 1.2.1! I've already finished up some assorted Splat2-related clothes, and I'm gonna be padding out the rest of the object descriptions now.

. . .

[​IMG]

Sometimes I forget how ridiculously goofy my Inklings can be.
    ("either calamari inkantation is way longer than I remember, or they've played it 3 times in a row")

17. Marinebeast

Marinebeast updated Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod with a new update entry:

V1.2.1 -- Happy Splatfest!

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. Benven99

Benven99 Phantasmal Quasar

Is the Octoling Merchant supposed to sell IUDB Data Drive 06? Because she has 1-5 and 7, but seems to skip over 6.

19. Marinebeast

She is, but I must have missed it! She'll have it in the next update, which'll be a bit later tonight to iron out small errors.

20. Benven99

Benven99 Phantasmal Quasar

KK, Glad to know! Great mod!