1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

*Spoilers* Guide for Tier 1-4

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Danner16, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuart Baron

Stuart Baron Subatomic Cosmonaut

See i'm in a different "boat" (ha puns) here because i got both the gravity bubble and targeted blink tech before i even came across a single building or event on the planet surface. Mainly because i didn't look for them, but when i found them i basically had a way to cheat around it..

Slightly spoiled the glory of doing it correctly, but made it more fun blinking around so they couldn't even get close to me.. haha

2. BigSnipes75

BigSnipes75 Aquatic Astronaut

I dont know what im doing wrong but when i put in those tier 2 coords it brings me to a Beta Deneb Al Okab Aus 7079 system instead of a Beta Deneb Algedi 7079

3. TheFinny

TheFinny Phantasmal Quasar

That might be because this guide was made in one of the previous versions. The seed generation might have changed.

4. PoisonousPaperCut

PoisonousPaperCut Space Hobo

i went to the coordinates for teir 2 and the galaxy isnt there. Help!

5. GrapplerBot

GrapplerBot 2.7182818284590...

You necro'd a thread from the first beta version that has been outdated for months.

6. stormwarrior30

stormwarrior30 Void-Bound Voyager

are these cords also workable on mac?

7. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

You also necro'd a thread, and the original post is still from the first beta version that has been outdated for months.

The coordinates will not work on Mac, Linux, Windows, or even a Commodore 64.

8. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Locking since thread is no longer relevant, due to necro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.