1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spigot 2.8

The Infinite Liquid Generator

1. Necrovore

Necrovore Pangalactic Porcupine

Considering the number of liquids you have, you might want to add the IDs to the table on the wiki so others don't use them as well. Honestly, adding a new mod isn't too hard, just a line of code for each new liquid in a massive elseif statement. The real challenge is coming up with the update speech for the minor stuff, other mod authors adding a liquid or two each patch for a series of quick patches and here I am deciding between immediate support and writing a new speech for each one, or waiting for a block update.

2. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

I kind of picked random IDs different but close to a different mods; so I was hoping they worked. I'll look into the IDs in the table though

3. Necrovore

Necrovore updated Spigot with a new update entry:

Slimy Spigot

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Nyanyan

Nyanyan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Question: Does this work with Grey Goo from Universal Uncrafter anymore? The front page says it does, but nothing comes out when I put it into a spigot/spout and flip the switch. Healing water worked though.

5. Necrovore

Hmm, gave a quick look over the code, the ids still match up so it should be producing the liquid... If you have any of the other mods I support try out their liquids and see if they work. If they do, then it is something with UU that is the issue. If they don't then something has changed in the latest version that I am unaware of that affects custom liquids.

6. Nyanyan

Nyanyan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't have the other mods at the moment, but I could download one (probably the chocolate one...mmmmm...) so I'll let you know if that works. At the moment, all I know is Grey Goo/Liquid Material doesn't work for me. I'll download one of the other mods and check, then edit this or reply, depending on whether this is still the last post in the discussion or not.

EDIT: Downloaded 'Bees! ' and after looking up the admin commands (I've never cheated in starbound before >.>...) I found that honey does work. Therefore it has to be something in UU. I'll take this problem to their discussion then. If you find anything yourself, let me know. Sorry for the apparently unnecessary post .xP

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  7. Wellbott

Wellbott Existential Complex

Gave a look, just a minor typo in liquididcode.lua: you have " liquidmaterial" instead of "liquidmaterial". Leading whitespace, that old friend, strikes again.

8. Necrovore

:facepalm: I don't know how I missed that, I even have spaces shown in my editor...New patch will be up as soon as I come up with a fitting marketing announcement to continue my update theme.

9. Necrovore

Necrovore updated Spigot with a new update entry:

Spigots of Mass Destruction

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

As the owner of this mod, I feel it's only fair to show you this lovely Airlock I built using your mod. :DD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit: If anyone would like some help with how to build this, I'd be glad to show you, photo by photo.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  11. Dragon_Tom005

Is this mod compatible for Glad Giraffe, by chance? :3

12. lordglythglyth

lordglythglyth Pangalactic Porcupine

works for me floods the air if u lweave it on to it epic:p

Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  13. Dragon_Tom005

Oh, fantastic! :D

14. Necrovore

I don't really play Starbound anymore, not enough time in the day. I do keep an eye on this thread though, so if the mod stops working after a patch, or a significant number of liquids are added that would be really nice to have included, let me know here and I'll give it a look when I can.

15. Danisaiah

Danisaiah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can I have some help with how to build this?? :nuruneutral:

16. Dragon_Tom005

Course. I'd be glad to. Ever since I posted them photos, I've improved on the version making it slightly better. Especially since the update to Glad giraffe. I'll send you a PM guide.

17. Danisaiah

Thank you, Now I wont have to worry about my base being flooded with water. :3

18. Danisaiah

I didn't get the PM guide. :nurusad: Has something gone wrong?

19. dareddevil7

dareddevil7 Pangalactic Porcupine

what's the name of it for purposes of spawning it with commands

20. Necrovore

The 'it' in that sentence needs to be clarified. If you are referring to one of the items in this mod, I have left it unpacked, just go into the mod and grab the item name from the object file of the item you want. If I remember right, I left the cost fairly cheap though so it wouldn't be difficult to make a number of them as needed.