Modding Discussion specific mods needed. can you help?

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by KRANOT, Jun 10, 2017.

1. KRANOT

KRANOT Big Damn Hero

so i have 2 small lists of mods that i would like to use but cant find in steam (because the steamworkshop does not accept single searchwords -.-)

can you guys help me? maybe you know some mods that fit the bill!

list 1 some appearance things:

- a mod that allows for mechs have vanityslots

list 2 protectorate themed buildingmaterials:

- a mod that adds protectorate doors and other furniture if something like that exists
    - a mod that allows me to remove spacestation walls to build protectorateblocks instead (ideally this also allows to build further away from the actual station so that i can attach blocks as wide as i want to outer walls)
    - a mod that adds more blocks to build with (perferrably protectorate)

(the last one is somewhat fulfilled by this mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=880170687 but more can never hurt.)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  2. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

The second thing on your first list already exists as the weapon fusion station mod (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=741491949). I'll agree that the first thing on your first list definitely needs to be a thing though, given that it's something that should have been part of vanilla. Sure it'd look weird on arms, but hey, if people don't like it they don't have to use the cosmetic slots for the arms, right?

3. KRANOT

KRANOT Big Damn Hero

yes it should definitly be in vanilla! also thanks for that mod suggestion! now i can take that off the list.

4. Nerd of all trades

Nerd of all trades Tentacle Wrangler

I'll get working on a cosmetic mech mod, I had the same thought the first time I went to build my mech.

5. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ah , i've almost post a topic for request a mod with vanity slot on mech ^^ , so i will not since this post already exist here x)

Hope you find soon how to do :p give us news please , thx you !

6. Nerd of all trades

Nerd of all trades Tentacle Wrangler

Well there's more to it than I thought, but I've got it figured out now so it's just a matter of getting enough free time to get it done :slowpoke: