1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  2. DJ Daemonix

DJ Daemonix Aquatic Astronaut

The download link does not work.

3. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Try the Alternate download links at the beginning of the mod thread. Both should work fine :)

4. Substance

Substance Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks a ton. this works fine.
    This mod is handy for servers because if you get to a sector above alpha in SP, it doesn't carry over in MP.

5. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

What do you mean? I only play MP and am on a sector X world, it works just fine for me.
    Do you mean unlocking sectors after installing the mod on an MP server wipes the recipes somehow?

Edit: I think I get it what you meant. The recipes are unlocked as "tier1", which is the first upgrade. Shouldn't be too much of a problem because you can take the tier upgrades in your inventory into servers, and can craft those from your singleplayer world :)

Edit2: Nevermind, completely read your comment wrong haha.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  6. Substance

Substance Scruffy Nerf-Herder

no. what i meant was that before i installed that before this mod I could be on Sector X in singleplayer, but get reset to alpha on multiplayer.

7. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, I guess I'm getting tired. I missed the first part of your second sentence and thought you said it doesn't work once you connect to a server you can only access sector Alpha on. My bad!

8. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

9. Slayer2008

Slayer2008 Space Hobo

Would be nice if you could spawn in bars

Errors4l likes this.
  10. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Adding bars right now.

11. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

12. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Errors4l updated Spawnable Items Pack - Spawn most items free! with a new update entry:

13 Spawners added!

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

14. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

15. Mongrelaffufa

Mongrelaffufa Void-Bound Voyager

i need your help i did everything but it isnt working im going to upload some screenshots so see for yourself and please try to help me screen1.png screen2.png

Hobbermallow likes this.
  16. Darkly

Darkly Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, the download isn't working...

17. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Weird, after finishing the tutorial quests to pick up your matter manipulator and craft a workbench, it should already work. Try making a new character with the mod installed, and run through the tutorials.

Use the mirrors on the mod thread, they're right below the title.

18. Darkly

Darkly Void-Bound Voyager

Yep, just realized. Just used it, sorry for being dumb. ;_;

19. Mongrelaffufa

Mongrelaffufa Void-Bound Voyager

ill try it now and will update after i've done it edit : nope still not working i already checked version and so on still nothing

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  20. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Do you have any other mods, did you ever install any mods in the /assets/ folder of your game or did you use different mods previously? If any of these, and you can't patch the player.config of those mods, you might have to reïnstall the game after backing up important data.