Audio Space exploration inspired music!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Whalecow, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Whalecow

Whalecow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I've been working with a program called FL studios for a couple years now, and just last week me and a friend worked together on a song that is heavily influenced by the exploration of space. I can upload songs as we make them on this thread if you guys like it and want more, also this thread is open to anyone else who wants to post their music. I would like to keep the space/exploration theme but any music you made would be cool!

2. DarkTails

DarkTails Big Damn Hero

I'm really picky, but I like this lol

Also, thanks for not drowning it in crazy ass annoying electronica dubstep or whatever it's called, I don't knwo why people like doing that to "future space" music. This sounds more like NES music

3. sheldowned

sheldowned Tentacle Wrangler

Hmmm,I don´t particularly enjoy electronic....but this one is good.Can´t understand it thought.The initial part maybe means when the travelers receive the signal (yay) from an unknown planet,and think about the possibilities...and the last half part is when they decide to investigate it? I can sense hope and danger in the same song.Lovely!

4. YuriHenriq

YuriHenriq Void-Bound Voyager

Wow, this is a great work, lovely... just a question, can I use it in a video or is it copyrighted?

5. Whalecow

Whalecow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As long as you aren't claiming it as your own, feel free to use it. Oh and credit is nice too :up:

YuriHenriq likes this.
  6. YuriHenriq

YuriHenriq Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, of course with credits and link to your channel, don't worry 'bout it ;)