1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by bounding star, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bounding star

bounding star Existential Complex

well i preordered ages ago, and my friend already had the soundtrack so i got it off of him. the problem was that he didnt copy them all over. id like to download it now but i cant find where. can someone help me?

2. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

It should be on your humble bundle key page for the game or in your humble libraries music collection pane.

3. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

When you preordered you should have gotten an email with a URL to humble, thats where you get it. If you didn't get the email i would suggest talking to SB support or humble.

linkthegamer likes this.
  4. bounding star

Ok, so I got the email, but that takes me to a page with four keys on it and nowhere to download the soundtrack. By the way, thanks for replying, but I'm still lost as to what to do.

5. Right down below the keys there should be a big "Soundtrack Download" icon with the size of the soundtrack stated in megabytes.
    Is it there ?

6. bounding star

7. Is one of the gifts for you ?
    The link to the soundtrack will be inside of each of these giftable links.

8. Oh and you better remove that image or claim those gifts before someone takes it from you :p

9. bounding star

oh crap
    Edit: oh I think I ninja'd myself. I'll make another post.

10. Hehe, don't worry.
    Just do what I said and each of these 4 keys should have a game (later), beta invite (later) and a soundtrack (available now).

11. bounding star

Un ninja'ing:
    Anyway, so if I click on one of the links it asks me if I want to resend the email. I did it anyway but the link on the email takes me back to that same page with the four keys on it. ??????

12. Ask the people who got the link if it's working for them.
    It should be working just fine for them, after receiving a link they should be able to click on it in the e-mail message they've received and be able to download the soundtrack and the beta/game later when it becomes available.
    I hope that helps, post again if you have any more questions. I'll be more than happy to help.

13. bounding star

No one else has the link at the moment, I don't see why it doesn't work for me.

14. Wait until one of your friends checks the link and then see if it works for them.
    If it doesn't work for them then contact Chucklefish support

15. bounding star

I've fired off an email, I was looking around and I found a page on the starbound website where you enter a redeem code. Where would I get that?

16. Get a redeem code ? It will be inside of each of those four links you have with the rewards.

17. bounding star

Grrr. When I open each one it just ask if I want to resend the email. This is frustrating,

18. Way I see it is it's happening (the resend notification) because you're accessing it from the e-mail you bought the 4 Starbound copies from :p
    Just patiently wait for your friends to open the links, then we'll see what's going on and whether it's working or not :)

19. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Hey there,

You bought a 4-pack. Which means you got 4 giftable keys. Each of those keys lead to another keypage. Each of those keypages has the soundtrack, etc.

20. bounding star

So I click on a key, and that asks me the email. I sent one to my email, and I got a link. I clicked on the link and it takes me back to the page with the four keys on it. By the way I got the email, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.