1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Something to Remember

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Lord Kain, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Just something gentle to remember. Everyone who is on the this forum is looking forward to getting their hands on StarBound [hoping your not here just to troll]. Now with that being said, I think we should all take a step back, breath and let the team work. They will show us stuff when they are ready. No use making false promises they can't keep. Just like i'm sure they read everyone suggestions at one point or another. Give them time and the reward is even better. Also remember how hard it is to make a game, especially when your a small company. It's one thing to crank out games with hundreds of people, its different when there's only a handful.

So to the Dev's I say keep up the wonderful work
    and to everyone else, lets all take a deep breath and to continue to support them

Have a wonderful day everyone.

2. Sir ceil

Sir ceil Existential Complex

man you word are like honey to my mouth Testify brother testify!

3. LadyAijou

LadyAijou Phantasmal Quasar

You say this on the day they DO release the next video, good post though <3

4. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Well it's mostly for people to look back on when they are banging their heads on the wall, screaming why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.