1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Something is missing this friday...

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by GewaltSam, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GewaltSam

GewaltSam Big Damn Hero

Excuse me good sirs and ladies Chucklefish, but where is our much appreciated Friday Update? You clearly had more important things to do, like celebrating Birthdays (Happy B-Day Kyren!) and coding the best game ever period, so we forgive you. No hard feelings. But it is a tradition after all - or at least it SHOULD be... A Saturday and Sunday Update are a sufficient recompensation.

Yours truly,

The Community

P.S. Nice to meet you Forum! I'm the new guy :geek:
    Hamsters > Racoons

2. Afterscore

Afterscore Weight of the Sky

I've got my eye on you, guy ¬__¬

[​IMG]

Catlover341 and bioemerl like this.
  3. Daitenshi

Daitenshi Giant Laser Beams

Woah! bro. It's okay. Seriously Happy birthday to them but i think this should be closed. It's fine.

4. Gemini

Gemini Subatomic Cosmonaut

Maybe they're going to announce something humongous, and they're trying to find out how to show it off.:D

Perhaps, they intended to have some more screenshots from inside the game of some new stuff, but at some point someone pushed the wrong button and now they're trying to figure out what's going on... Or they could be busy with more important things, like working on the game, sleeping, or maybe just resting from a week of non-stop work on their theory of time travel. I honestly have no idea, but those are some things I can think of as to why they haven't. Maybe they just don't have anything they want to show off this week.:)

5. Daitenshi

Daitenshi Giant Laser Beams

could be! we never knows!

6. Marketh

Marketh Former Staff

Actually I wouldn't be too excited about it being one humongous thing. I don't want everyone to get disappointed. Basically we hadn't heard from Tiy, who needs to give the "OK". But who knows, if he turns up tomorrow (well, it's 6:01am at the time of writing this and we are in the same timezone), maybe I (or even the rest of you!) could persuade him to make it a post worthy of two in one. :)

7. Shotgun Steve

Shotgun Steve Zero Gravity Genie

I'm...

I'm not really sure how I feel about this.

8. GeorgeV

GeorgeV Art Director

Well we're just starting out on this website stuff and we might just miss a Friday (so busy working on that game :redpanda:) . That and Tiy has been busy all day. I can promise that I've got a good update planned for probably next Friday or the one after that. At least I think it's good!

9. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

I'm.. I'm okay with this.

And seconded, I'm glad the community didn't explode, it's nice to see we all understand here~ :3

10. Shotgun Steve

Alright, so update this month. Can't wait, thanks mysterious pixel geek. You've saved our attention spans. c:

11. Gemini

Haha, I'd be more than happy with even something small. I feel like we're running out of things to talk about that would actually be about the game, so I'm just hoping for something we can talk about. And I'm fine if the weekly update skips a week, I can pretend to be patient. :D

Shotgun Steve likes this.
  12. Shotgun Steve

My sentiments precisely, Gem.

We await your future revelations about the game with various measurements of anticipation, GeorgeV, the pixel Dev.

13. fetalstar

fetalstar 404 Artist Not Found Developer

Will a new wallpaper suffice? :0

Ghostar, Gemini and Shotgun Steve like this.
  14. Shotgun Steve

That would do just fine, I need a change from Last of Us by Naughty Dog for now anyways, thank you Fetal.

15. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

Will I be able to know if the users hair is a ribbon or not?
    (Inside joke)

16. fetalstar

fetalstar 404 Artist Not Found Developer

Uh, yeah I guess you will..
    Also I'd hardly call it an inside joke. :\

17. GewaltSam

GewaltSam Big Damn Hero

I forgot, it's the internet, so if something is a bit ironic, i should say so :p
    Really, i don't care if there aren't any more infos until release, i just hope to see the day when it's finally done and I can throw some money at Chucklefish ;) Until then, i will probably check the site casually, like, 30 or 40 times a day, for new information and wait patiently...

Edit: There were some new replies since i started writing. I'd like to add that it's great how close to the community you guys are, Chucklefish :)

In other news: You can lead a donkey to water, but hamsters are supreme to racoons in every possible way.

18. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

Unless people try to find out what I mean.

19. Gemini

Yes, using the windows7 slideshow background thing, I have the two currently up alternating.:) Also some default penguin picture... If a penguin wallpaper is put up, I intend to put it where default penguin is.

20. Shotgun Steve

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.