Some update ideas for 1.4 and 1.5

Discussion in 'Other' started by StarboundEth, Jul 26, 2017.

?

Would you like these to be added to Starbound !!!

1. Yeah, Sounds Awesome !!!

80.0%
  2. Nah, To Much/Don't like it

20.0%
  1. StarboundEth

StarboundEth Tentacle Wrangler

This is a huge request and if some of these happen i will appreciate it

Firstly, Novakids seem left out i think a main mission for them will be appreciated all around by the Novakid villages

Secondly, I think after the End of game as the seed of peace grows through the universe i think Asra Nox and the cultists that follow her should cut a root in the seed and a strong being is found like the ruin and Asra Nox becomes more powerful and like last time you would have to collect a set of items to defeat the last boss.

Thirdly, Ships They need a lot to them like for each race you can pick between Two to three layouts for ships and you can get ship blocks that look like you ship outside and you can mine the inside of the walls between the rooms. As for ship pets the should be able to follow you down to planets and attack enemies and you can level them up.

fourthly, for the relocator the right click should be a menu for the pets you have in it currenetly where you can change the left click to deploy or take in the critters and you could click on an icons of the critter in the menu to name it turn it into a ship pet and make it so that you can't kill it.

If you would like further details on any of these just tell me :)

Armorine1983 and Ygrek like this.
  2. Ygrek

Ygrek Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The ship blocks idea was already removed from Starbound if I remember well. I think the idea of the ship pets following you on planets is good but they shouldn't attack and die like now it is. (kinda like in Terraria) Rest are good ideas ;)

Armorine1983 likes this.
  3. Armorine1983

Armorine1983 Phantasmal Quasar

I like that idea with the pets and add a bonus passive ability (like 10% extra damage etc)

Ygrek likes this.