Some ideas...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jarl Sheogorath, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jarl Sheogorath

Jarl Sheogorath Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey guys, you may remember me from the original forums, PonyBorn, I got some interesting idea's for the game, tell me what you guys think!

Health{As in being fit and such!} - What about if you ate, worked, and took a hike or jogged around town everyday you would be in better shape! It would make you run faster, upgrade your health, and make you do more damadge! You should also be able to buy a bath or shower, if you use it once a day it will make people like you more but it will take away an hour.

Goblin/Orc - I noticed the goblin/orc and I was wondering although it would be a lot of work can you make it so you can play as one? { People wouldn't attack you they would just react differently on first sight}

Children - Can you have/adopt kids?

Hobo - I saw that hobo and I was wondering can you build him a home on your farm and in exchange he will farm for you and help out :DD !? { If so don't make him over powered, oh and you should have to buy him the tools too :proper: , shouldn't be too hard but it also shouldn't take 2 years of your time!}

Oh, for hobo the 2 year part was a game thing, not to program, at least not with your skills! I hope...

• CJoker3221

CJoker3221 Pangalactic Porcupine

Though this is in the wrong section, I'm not sure different races would actually be a good idea..or maybe I just don't like it o_O

• ConcernedApe

ConcernedApe Stardew Valley Dev Developer

Moved the thread to the suggestions section.

You will be able to have kids... probably won't be able to play as a goblin... and having the possibility of the homeless man (Linus) move onto your farm is an idea I've been toying with for a while... although I think if it happens there will be a couple of different options for who can move in. Each might help you out in a different way, so you'll have to choose what best fits your style. For example, Linus is known to be fond of fishing...

• CJoker3221

CJoker3221 Pangalactic Porcupine

Linus likes fishing ey..?
          I can see where this is going but...
          I don't like the idea where someone takes over one of the job that you should do by yourself, like fishing
          ...Unless you pay them to do so or something, like hired help
          So the downside of letting someone else fish is:
          i) You won't special fish that you can get by fishing yourself
          ii) You only get common - uncommon fishes fished by an NPC
          iii) Limited time of hiring the NPC, like 2-3 days a week

Good side
          i) You don't have to fish and wait bloody long time for a bite!
          ii) Fish for dinner!
          iii) Fish sticks!

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

If the homeless man moves onto my farm, I'm going to try to kick him out >.>