REQUEST Some ideas.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by zarzaz, Jan 13, 2017.

1. zarzaz

zarzaz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi.
    Ihave some ideas for mods and i wonder whether at all are possible to make.
    - Disasters:
    Hailstorm
    You can go outside but you sometimes lose some hp when hit by hail, crops and crafted items can damage , Earthquake
    Somtimes trees collapse, building can damage and they need to be repair, in mountines they appear rocks and you can break them.
    Meteorite.
    Meteorite now when fall they doing destruction within about 8-10 tiles destroying everthing.

- more expensive buildings:
    i think that upgrading house is too cheap. first stage it should be about 30k gold and 500 wood, second stage about 250k gold, 50 iron bars, 300 hardwood, and for cellar you need 500k gold, 800 stones, 200 hardwood,.

- tools now can break.
    when using tools they sometimes can break and they need to rapair by Clint, cost depends to tool stage for example: to rapair gold axe you need 1 gold bar, 10 wood and about 2000 gold.
    higher upgraded tools has less chance to break.

- new items
    there is some o my ideas about new items
    You need a coffe? do you have coffe beans? Now you need first to bue COFFE ROASTER, and after burn you need grind coffe in mill. Now you can use COFFE POWDER to make coffe in keg.
    Bricks
    Now you can use clay for make bricks in furnace and then use themm to upgrade house, build some buildings, new fences, and for paths.
    Kitchen accessories
    Like in Harwest Monn BTN now you need some items for cooking
    Mixer, pot, knife, frying pan, oven and some other kitchen stuff. all you can buy at the robin or joja mart.
    Some items needs to unlock.

Its all for now. Is it possible to make anything of that??

Sorry for all my spelling and grammatical errors, english is not my native language.

Milkheart likes this.
    • RTGOAT

RTGOAT Cosmic Narwhal

Some great ideas!

I'm looking into disaster effects for my next major update in Longevity.

• zarzaz

zarzaz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks.
        Itis a great news!